Dipper Takeover? [Merged]

TheLegendOfBerti said:
we'll be back to square 1 if they get taken over imo.
wtf%20is%20this%20shit.jpg

They haven't been bought out yet. That won't happen overnight.
The window shuts at the end of the month so there isn't that long to get people in.

I'm pretty sure Mancini is better at attracting players than Woy is.

Our squad versus their team. I'd take our squad. They have one decent striker who isnt fit. We have 3 and 1 in the pipeline.

I despair sometimes reading the negativity on here. I really do.

I do not see the problem with saying that if Liverpool get taken over before the end of the window and spend a lot of money that they will jump ahead of us again, I think it's a perfectly reasonable comment and then I don't think we will get in the top 4, sorry if unless you say we'll be continually brilliant that it's negative, so be it, I do not believe we've strengthened enough this summer.

TheLegendOfBerti said:
Failsworth_Blue said:
What is square one?

If Liverpool have more money then they'll attract more players than us and more likely to finish 4th imo.

and I'm perfectly calm moderators tyvm.

It's hardly square one though is it? We'll still be able to sign some top players to go along the extremely talented squad we've got at the moment

Do people never learn !! Believe it when it's happenened.

Only two days ago Huang was supposedly just buying the debt off RBS. What happened to that story ??

It smells like bullsh*t to me, but I'll worry about it if and when it happens.

At the end of the day with the new UEFA rules coming in it may just have come too late for the dippers anyway.

Failsworth_Blue said:
TheLegendOfBerti said:
If Liverpool have more money then they'll attract more players than us and more likely to finish 4th imo.

and I'm perfectly calm moderators tyvm.

It's hardly square one though is it? We'll still be able to sign some top players to go along the extremely talented squad we've got at the moment

square 1 under Mancini, I don't think just fighting for 4th is good enough this season.

TheLegendOfBerti said:
Failsworth_Blue said:

square 1 under Mancini, I don't think just fighting for 4th is good enough this season.

Fighting for 4th may well not be good enough but theres little chance of Liverpool spending big in this transfer window so nothing to get worried about as of yet. Who realistically would they go after if they got taken over now that would make us sit up and think that they mean business?

lee-mcfc said:
eljefecito1709 said:
The ITK's on here were adamant Torres and Gerrard would be leaving, they were certain at least one would. They were also claiming Torres had joined City, or Chelsea. None of this came through, both are staying. So, now the same ones are claiming no sale of Liverpool is possible at all either in the coming months? These 'ITK's' are a joke, anyone here claiming to have inside information on the financial situation at Liverpool ruins their credibility. Why make assumptions based on conjecture and try and pass them off as facts on a football forum?

All I will say is, there's no point people lying on here trying to claim they are in the know about what is happening at LFC, it's not true, and I think all will be revealed in the next two weeks.

hi can i just say i knew torres was staying at liverpool and have been saying it for months :) . i dont believe any "ITKs" on here.

ITK's pass on info in good faith with the best of intentions. I don't what all the fuss is about.

Don't forget nearly everyone on Merseyside were convinced that Gerrard and
Torres were leaving as well.

Both have had poor World Cup's - end of season interest has been replaced with caution.

TheLegendOfBerti said:
I do not see the problem with saying that if Liverpool get taken over before the end of the window and spend a lot of money that they will jump ahead of us again, I think it's a perfectly reasonable comment and then I don't think we will get in the top 4, sorry if unless you say we'll be continually brilliant that it's negative, so be it, I do not believe we've strengthened enough this summer.

are you taking the piss?

1st game last season : Given, Richards, Toure, Dunne, Bridge, Wright-Phillips, Ireland, Barry, Robinho, Adebayor, Bellamy

At a guess this season: Given, Boateng, Kompany,Toure,Kolarov, Johnson, Yaya, Silva, Bellamy, Tevez, Adebayor

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.