direct cup and you get first chance of tickets !!!

bluerthanblue said:
seantheduck said:
Simple question - must be an expert out there

Me and mate want to go together....been going for years, he has 6000+ and I have 5400 (intervention of a family,kids, work seen me miss few games!)

Looking at £50 tickets lower tier .... two seats together.

Was going to phone next saturday - will they sell me two if i have both sc details?

If you are in CDS then yes , if not then no you will have to wait till Sunday as you have less than 6000 points

he is in it with high pts....I am not?

bluerthanblue said:
seantheduck said:

Me and mate want to go together....been going for years, he has 6000+ and I have 5400 (intervention of a family,kids, work seen me miss few games!)

Was going to phone next saturday - will they sell me two if i have both sc details?

If you are in CDS then yes , if not then no you will have to wait till Sunday as you have less than 6000 points

His mate has 6000 though so they be ok for the 1st day of sales

Re: Re: direct cup and you get first chance of tickets !!!

bluerthanblue said:
seantheduck said:

He can get them Saturday regardless of the cup scheme. 50% of his group have the required criteria and over 3000 points.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

dw7 said:
bluerthanblue said:

His mate has 6000 though so they be ok for the 1st day of sales

Yeah I get that but has to be 4 of you for a group booking

Clarification from the OS

Following the earlier announcement of the ticketing arrangements for the semi-final against Manchester United on Saturday April 16th, the club has received a number of enquiries seeking clarification of the group booking process.

For the avoidance of doubt:

This process has been put in place to ensure those supporters who sit together at the Stadium are given the opportunity to sit together at Wembley. Obviously, not all supporters will have the same loyalty points, so in order to address this the following Group Booking process will apply:

The minimum number of supporters that qualify as a group is four, the maximum number who qualify as a group is six. Supporters wishing to purchase together as a group must be in possession of Seasoncards which are located in the same area (i.e. Stand/Block) at the City of Manchester Stadium. Appropriate checks will be carried out at the Point of Sale.

A group of supporters may purchase semi-final tickets together as soon as 50% of the supporters have the requisite number of loyalty points, as long as all supporters have 3,000 points or more.

For those supporters on the 2010/11 FA Cup Games Direct Scheme who will directly benefit from having an accelerated purchase process,it is important to note that should they wish to sit with fellow supporters who are not active members of the FA Cup Games Direct Scheme, they can only purchase together when other Seasoncard holders within the group are eligible to purchase in their own right.

In line with the above, any one supporter can purchase up to six tickets, using valid, qualifying Seasoncards. To purchase tickets on behalf of other supporters, the buying supporter must be in possession of each of the respective cards at the time of booking and be prepared to answer a number of security questions relating to each of the card holders including date of birth, postcode and card number.

dw7 said:
bluerthanblue said:
Yeah I get that but has to be 4 of you for a group booking

No it just CAN'T be any more than 6

From MCFC.CO.UK

The minimum number of supporters that qualify as a group is four
, the maximum number who qualify as a group is six. Supporters wishing to purchase together as a group must be in possession of Seasoncards which are located in the same area (i.e. Stand/Block) at the City of Manchester Stadium. Appropriate checks will be carried out at the Point of Sale

Well done City this system should help sell more tickets for cup games inthe future.i hate the Loyalty points system.next season i`ll be buying a season ticket and cup scheme.

bluerthanblue said:
dw7 said:
No it just CAN'T be any more than 6

From MCFC.CO.UK

The minimum number of supporters that qualify as a group is four
, the maximum number who qualify as a group is six. Supporters wishing to purchase together as a group must be in possession of Seasoncards which are located in the same area (i.e. Stand/Block) at the City of Manchester Stadium. Appropriate checks will be carried out at the Point of Sale

Didn't see that I only seen the max number cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.