direct cup and you get first chance of tickets !!!

Blue Tooth said:
WNRH said:
My next post was going to be what you have just said, i have argued it to death on here so i may send the club an e-mail over the weekend and see what they say or give them a bell on Monday morning.

Good Luck...be curious to see what response you get.

I'll wait til i get to my office on Monday and send it from my work e-mail address and will post the reply if i get one.

WNRH said:
Blue Tooth said:
Good Luck...be curious to see what response you get.

I'll wait til i get to my office on Monday and send it from my work e-mail address and will post the reply if i get one.

I'd imagine the reply will be something along the lines of:
Please see our dedicated FAQ document which is available online via mcfc.co.uk:
Q. I have attended all home FA Cup Games, am I guaranteed a ticket?
A. Only Supporters who are active members of the 2010/11 Cup Games Direct Scheme for the
FA Cup competition, are guaranteed a ticket.

Sorry mate, I agree some people are being hard done by but I don't think you can change it.

kenzie115 said:
WNRH said:

A. Only Supporters who are active members of the 2010/11 Cup Games Direct Scheme for the

Sorry mate, I agree some people are being hard done by but I don't think you can change it.

I think you are right, i'm not even going to bother now as i will get that reply. Bag of shite.

kenzie115 said:
WNRH said:

we'll see if they keep to this.

my mate blasted them on the phone about this.

i ended up ringing aswell asking questions.

the bloke down the phone in the ticket office agreed it is a complete joke, and his words ''loyalty is hardly shown when someone attends a cup semi-final, by signing up for something''

I can't wait for monday morning when i ring supporter services.

Freestyler said:
kenzie115 said:

the bloke down the phone in the ticket office agreed it is a complete joke, and his words ''loyalty is hardly shown when someone attends a cup semi-final, by signing up for something''

I have no problem with people on the cup scheme being rewarded, the issue is that the other fans who also attended all the cup games should also be rewarded.

I'd be willing to bet over 5000 of the 5500 on the cup scheme have more than 2500 points and would have been guaranteed a ticket anyway.

kenzie115 said:
Freestyler said:

I have no problem with people on the cup scheme being rewarded, the issue is that the other fans who also attended all the cup games should also be rewarded.

I'd be willing to bet over 5000 of the 5500 on the cup scheme have more than 2500 points and would have been guaranteed a ticket anyway.

thing is, why should they be rewarded cause they went to 8-10 cup games, should they be given a meddle?

i've been to every home cup game in all comps for years on end, yet cause they've done one season their better?

loyalty is built on years, not a season.

clueless manchester city strikes again, useless, couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery our club.

Ok so we are getting what 32000 odd tickets and there are 36000 season ticket holders ?

I would have thought most fans in the cup scheme and season ticket holders as well would have the points anyway. The people getting annoyed will be those with huge numbers of points that can pick an choose cup games now or just let the supporters club have their tickets to rack up even more points.

If you have had a season ticket for any length of time you should get a ticket end of story we had 20000 odd season tickets for years before moving to the coms spike when we moved then an extra 3 or 4 k over the last couple of seasons when the mega money was spent. Those of us that have had season tickets for years should get tickets no problems so it really doesn't bother me.

alera said:
Ok so we are getting what 32000 odd tickets and there are 36000 season ticket holders ?

I would have thought most fans in the cup scheme and season ticket holders as well would have the points anyway. The people getting annoyed will be those with huge numbers of points that can pick an choose cup games now or just let the supporters club have their tickets to rack up even more points.

If you have had a season ticket for any length of time you should get a ticket end of story we had 20000 odd season tickets for years before moving to the coms spike when we moved then an extra 3 or 4 k over the last couple of seasons when the mega money was spent. Those of us that have had season tickets for years should get tickets no problems so it really doesn't bother me.

And next year when another 10k sign up on tha back of this, that is clearly the clubs aim.

Id be happy to wager that on the whole, most of them wont have had a ticket since we moved in.

But they will get a ticket over any of them, Thats the point. Not the fact one or two did it this year and the high end lot say tough, wait until next year when it affects you all. But the damage has been done by that point.

sniff said:
alera said:

And next year when another 10k sign up on tha back of this, that is clearly the clubs aim.

Id be happy to wager that on the whole, most of them wont have had a ticket since we moved in.

But they will get a ticket over any of them, Thats the point. Not the fact one or two did it this year and the high end lot say tough, wait until next year when it affects you all. But the damage has been done by that point.

I reckon the club have looked at the cup scheme membership and they will all be season ticket holders. Why would anyone sign up to the cup scheme when they don't have a season card? They have decided to reward the people who committed the extra cup ties as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.