direct cup and you get first chance of tickets !!!

Gingers Dad said:
dw7 said:
I dont think you can sign up unless you have a season card

So a season card holder who goes to cup ties as opposed to one who doesn't gets priority

More or less although if the season card holder has enough points they be buying at the same time ie 6000pts

I'm guessing only a max of 8000 people can buy on the first day

Gingers Dad said:
dw7 said:
I dont think you can sign up unless you have a season card

So a season card holder who goes to cup ties as opposed to one who doesn't gets priority

No...A season card holder who said at the start of the season, " I will go to all cup games" gets priority over those who did go but didn't say they were going to go pre season....in theory someone could have joined the cup scheme and still not gone to the games but would have paid and therefore be eligible to go to the front of the queue. Ist day queue will be for 6000 pointers plus all cup scheme members...could be a long wait.

Blue Tooth said:
Gingers Dad said:

No...A season card holder who said at the start of the season, " I will go to all cup games" gets priority over those who did go but didn't say they were going to go pre season....in theory someone could have joined the cup scheme and still not gone to the games but would have paid and therefore be eligible to go to the front of the queue. Ist day queue will be for 6000 pointers plus all cup scheme members...could be a long wait.

I'd say most people over 6k PTs are in the CDS so the que may not be as bad as you think

There is a light said:
I hope this applies to the final as well if we get there.

Maybe more people will bother to JOIN the cup SCHEME next season (not aimed at those who did but weren't in the scheme).

FIXED<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:42 am --<br /><br />
dw7 said:
Blue Tooth said:

I'd say most people over 6k PTs are in the CDS so the que may not be as bad as you think

You may be right there...in fact if that is the case then the 'panic' over tickets for CDS members is all for nowt because they would have been front of queue anyway.

The only issue I have with this is that somebody who has been going for 20 years home and away is treated equal to somebody who may have only bought their season ticket this year and signed up for cup scheme. I accept that the person whos being going for 20 years would still get a ticket but surely you cannot treat the two equally.

Simple question - must be an expert out there

Me and mate want to go together....been going for years, he has 6000+ and I have 5400 (intervention of a family,kids, work seen me miss few games!)

Looking at £50 tickets lower tier .... two seats together.

Was going to phone next saturday - will they sell me two if i have both sc details?

dw7 said:
Blue Tooth said:

You may be right there...in fact if that is the case then the 'panic' over tickets for CDS members is all for nowt because they would have been front of queue anyway.[/quote]

Exactly there's 5500 on the CDS I'd guess at 1000/1500 are new season card holders over the last 2 3 seasons it's not many really<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:50 am --<br /><br />
seantheduck said:

Me and mate want to go together....been going for years, he has 6000+ and I have 5400 (intervention of a family,kids, work seen me miss few games!)

Was going to phone next saturday - will they sell me two if i have both sc details?

Yes

seantheduck said:

If you are in CDS then yes , if not then no you will have to wait till Sunday as you have less than 6000 points

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.