dis - f*king grace.

deffo a rag,thought you were all handy lads. wait for coppers u have a laugh,you don't see a fellow blue getting a kicking a stand there.top mates!!!!

mcfc_bredbury_blue said:
Only just got back from London after a quality weekend, well, I say quality, the match and the result were obviously fantastic but other than that I don't think I've ever been so outraged in all my life as I was after the match on Saturday.

Now, I've seen it kick off before at the matches, and I know there's trouble causers on both sets of fans, not just the rags, but what I saw on Wembley way, Saturday, will stay with me for a few years to come, and will make me hate them rag bastards even more (if that's possible)

We were walking away from the ground, 5 of us, now I'm not being big headed but we were 5 handy lads, we're not ones to go looking for trouble but we're not going to shy away from it. Anyway, these rags go walking past, 8 or 9 of them, oldest there was probably 18, they were mouthing off calling us ''Foe cunts'' so we ran after them, caught up to them and had a 'quiet word', being so young we thought we'd let them off with a word or two, so we let them on their way, 30 yards down the road you can hear them at it again so my mate Roger runs after them but he slips over and they see that he was after them, so they turn round and begin to leather him on the floor, 8/9 lads on this defenceless man, me and my mates just stood there gob smacked, we ran away to try and get some police help but they were elsewhere as it was booting off somewhere else, we got back and they'd left Rodge in a pool of blood, he's got a broken nose, and a sore cheekbone, but he's lucky to get away with just that, fucking shit bags the lot of them picking on a man like that, on the floor, i absolutely hate people without balls. Also seen women and kids getting hit, but this was sickening.

This is so obviously made up... just ignore the sad fucker

SinSentido said:
mcfc_bredbury_blue said:
Only just got back from London after a quality weekend, well, I say quality, the match and the result were obviously fantastic but other than that I don't think I've ever been so outraged in all my life as I was after the match on Saturday.

Now, I've seen it kick off before at the matches, and I know there's trouble causers on both sets of fans, not just the rags, but what I saw on Wembley way, Saturday, will stay with me for a few years to come, and will make me hate them rag bastards even more (if that's possible)

We were walking away from the ground, 5 of us, now I'm not being big headed but we were 5 handy lads, we're not ones to go looking for trouble but we're not going to shy away from it. Anyway, these rags go walking past, 8 or 9 of them, oldest there was probably 18, they were mouthing off calling us ''Foe cunts'' so we ran after them, caught up to them and had a 'quiet word', being so young we thought we'd let them off with a word or two, so we let them on their way, 30 yards down the road you can hear them at it again so my mate Roger runs after them but he slips over and they see that he was after them, so they turn round and begin to leather him on the floor, 8/9 lads on this defenceless man, me and my mates just stood there gob smacked, we ran away to try and get some police help but they were elsewhere as it was booting off somewhere else, we got back and they'd left Rodge in a pool of blood, he's got a broken nose, and a sore cheekbone, but he's lucky to get away with just that, fucking shit bags the lot of them picking on a man like that, on the floor, i absolutely hate people without balls. Also seen women and kids getting hit, but this was sickening.

This is so obviously made up... just ignore the sad fucker

Better still, ban the red ****.

Got a dig on the way back to the coach. Me and my mate having laugh, I was on my phone ca'nt remember who to, any way next thing either got pushed our booted in the chest went fuckin flying twatted my head on the floor can only remember thinkin my phone saw it go skidding up the road. Buy the time i sorted my shit out, my mate has chased the three of them down the road to the cries of we dont want any trouble. Appart from the kid who thought he was bruce lee absolutley piss funny. Buy the way were both well into our forty's and where pissed out of our heads and not lookin for it. Bad loosers our what.

Anyone see the three stupid rags trying to steer the coach into blues while the driver was desperately steering in the opposite direction.They were getting so livid that one of them punched the front window until it split.
All credit to the police that helped me after i got launched into a coach head first giving me a split forehead and bust ribs.

mcfc_bredbury_blue said:
Jesus lads, I know I might have only made a few posts, but it doesn't make me a fucking red.

I wouldn't want you as a mate... No only one of your handy lads...

You don't know his name??? Is it Rodger or Roger you keep changing your mind!

100% Rag wum - Get back under your stone...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.