dis - f*king grace.

imared said:
squirtyflower said:
the irony is clearly lost on a rag on a city board

Dead right. My obsession is all consuming, as you can see from my post count.

Stop being so aggressive and antagonistic
It is a trait I have witnessed throughout my 40 years of fanaticism

When you were shit in the 70s you lot jumped on the hooliganism band wagon to divert attention away from your impending decline .

I see the same pattern appearing again

You really have some scum fans

To quote my gran who would have been 101 last Saturday
"never met a good un yet"

I didnt see as much kicking off as i thought I would, the worse was on the tube, there was no reds looking for fights on my carrage but on the next one a few of my mates were fighting all the way there, one of them (rags) ran off before the tube even set off, as we got off about 20 of us went ran to the other carriage and there so called 'hardest firm in england' ran off the tube towards a bunch of police making there way to where it was kicking off.

I know what it was though, EVEN NUMBERS, they tend to shit out of then.

I posted on this thread a couple of times early on.
Obvious Wembley Way just before kick off when I was there was a nbo go for Blues. Far too many verified my story and others. Loing back I was lucky. Stood my ground while being spat on constantly on my own as mates were further up. There was no chance of doing anything more. A red I know said a lot of reds came down without tickets and thats where they went.
I still cannot believe nobody has posted about the fight outside P block right before kick off. Anyway I got one and im chuffed to bits. Couldn't wait to change my shirt covered in scum spit.
I hated them before. I despise them now.

toffee balls said:
imared said:
Dead right. My obsession is all consuming, as you can see from my post count.

Stop being so aggressive and antagonisticIt is a trait I have witnessed throughout my 40 years of fanaticism

When you were shit in the 70s you lot jumped on the hooliganism band wagon to divert attention away from your impending decline .

I see the same pattern appearing again

You really have some scum fans

To quote my gran who would have been 101 last Saturday
"never met a good un yet"

????

No idea where you got that impression from

dw7 said:
Tbh I didn't see 1 bit of trouble all day
me and you both, we all arrived at 2 hung around wembley way till 3.30
they went in ground, after the game straightto car park took around 2 hours to
get out of london. didnt see any trouble all day long to be honest

I was informed tonight by someone who drove a minibus down there and back and went to the game, that the men in pink did over most of the service stations and city coaches/minibus's on the way back.

they firstly stopped at dunstable, to be told a 'category A' set of united scum were just 10 minutes infront of them, the Police told them to hang back. When they then stopped at Watford Gap later on another copper told them about this 'category A' group who had just left watford gap. as they arrived at watford a car was on it's roof and a minibus had it's back and front windscreen and some side windows put it, with 3 city fans covered in blood and loads shaken.

the coppers attitude to a bloke who asked them why they haven't done anything about it: 'nothing to do with us, it's greater manchester police's problem', would it have been their problem if one of the united mob stabbed a blue at nottingham services?

on the way back as our coach passed piccadilly station, a coach pulled in only to be welcomed by 30-40 rushing coppers come screaming out the sliding doors near the taxi rank straight to the coach, it must have been this 'category A' coach he was telling me about.

the united mob have a reputation to be hard and the most active, although without fail they've been absolutely terrorised by other firms even with more numbers.

i have it on good authority Burnley wiped the floor with them 2 year back and they've been turned over so many times the last few seasons, and Millwall left them for dead in the F.A Cup in 2004. everton also smashed them all over the place on everton valley few years back. when united come up against a group who can defend themselves their nothing, nobodys, a group of people who think they look hard in their black shellsuits, bunch of pussys who get turned over every season when their up against it.

safety in numbers, i guarantee if you offered 95% of their boys out on a one-on-one fight, they'd brick it.

Of course I had sussed this out well in advance and was submerged in my submarine in the Regents Park Canal. When a motor boat of scum tried to assault a skiff of Blues rowing across I torpedoed them amidships and they sunk with all hands lost.
BTW thanks so much to the two CSOs - not regular police - who turned up too late at Newport Pagnell services on the way down after a coach load of pissed up rag scum had been harrassing Blues and causing consternation among a coach of Huddersfield fans on their way to Charlton who we'd been chatting to and who'd all said, 'We hope you beat 'them.' ' How typical that the Rags had to ask who they were - how many league teams from the north play in vertical blue and white stripes? The Terriers even asked , 'Will they start on us?' If only the red bastards had arrived 5 minutes earlier, there was a coach of blues there when we got there that might have quietened them. It was tense for a while - kudos to the lone blue who strode into the midst of the leading six and eyed them up then carried on into the services and the four lads in a car just behind us who chanted at them. The six of us tried to ignore the aggressive twats - our driver was consuming a humongous KFC at the time so wasn't for moving on.<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:40 am --<br /><br />
sweynforkbeard said:
Of course I had sussed this out well in advance and was submerged in my submarine in the Regents Park Canal. When a motor boat of scum tried to assault a skiff of Blues rowing across I torpedoed them amidships and they sunk with all hands lost.
BTW thanks so much to the two CSOs - not regular police - who turned up too late at Newport Pagnell services on the way down after a coach load of pissed up rag scum had been harrassing Blues and causing consternation among a coach of Huddersfield fans on their way to Charlton who we'd been chatting to and who'd all said, 'We hope you beat 'them.' ' How typical that the Rags had to ask who they were - how many league teams from the north play in vertical blue and white stripes? The Terriers even asked , 'Will they start on us?' If only the red bastards had arrived 5 minutes earlier, there was a coach of blues there when we got there that might have quietened them. It was tense for a while - kudos to the lone blue who strode into the midst of the leading six and eyed them up then carried on into the services and the four lads in a car just behind us who chanted at them. The six of us tried to ignore the aggressive twats - our driver was consuming a humongous KFC at the time so wasn't for moving on.

The last paragraph is written seriously BTW.

sweynforkbeard said:
BTW thanks so much to the two CSOs - not regular police - who turned up too late at Newport Pagnell services on the way down after a coach load of pissed up rag scum had been harrassing Blues and causing consternation among a coach of Huddersfield fans on their way to Charlton who we'd been chatting to and who'd all said, 'We hope you beat 'them.' ' How typical that the Rags had to ask who they were - how many league teams from the north play in vertical blue and white stripes? The Terriers even asked , 'Will they start on us?' If only the red bastards had arrived 5 minutes earlier, there was a coach of blues there when we got there that might have quietened them. It was tense for a while - kudos to the lone blue who strode into the midst of the leading six and eyed them up then carried on into the services and the four lads in a car just behind us who chanted at them. The six of us tried to ignore the aggressive twats - our driver was consuming a humongous KFC at the time so wasn't for moving on.

-- Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:40 am --

sweynforkbeard said:

you wrote a serious post?

see if you lived under the rule of Sarkozy in France you wouldn't have that problem...

spoke to some blues at work who went in the back way, opposite entrance to wembley way.

they said no trouble and city out numbered utd.

just fucking typical they pick on small groups (me on my own after getting split up from my group)

4 of the utter cunts.

this is the thread that ive had the most amount of replies to since joining this forum. wish i never had to write it in the first place.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
sweynforkbeard said:

-- Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:40 am --

you wrote a serious post?

see if you lived under the rule of Sarkozy in France you wouldn't have that problem...

Add up the line count and it was only three quarters serious. Anyway, after his leading of the West in their humanitarian efforts in Libya - no self serving there - Old Nick is now a mega hero of mine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.