dis - f*king grace.

saw the blue get smacked near the moore spice looked like he had bust nose and then saw rag attack a blue just up the road the blue turned round and leathered this rag probabley landed 15 punches, he looked like he had been attacked by a swarm of bees, not laughed so much for years rag fooker desrved it.

der bomber28 said:
Though seems quite minor to me, this epitomizes their safety in numbers ethos.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPQXXpdF7L4[/youtube]

Intimidating what looks like a small family, now some may say it's banter, that may be so had it been a group of lads. But a small family group ffs, would have loved them to have been so cocky had it been an even amount of blues.

P.s I totally agree with the comment on there, re the fat little bald cnut(the little goon weighing up said small group, before starting the this is how it is to be city song KNOB)

Football fans in singing football songs on the way to a football match shocker.

Seriously mate, if this kind of behaviour concerns you then you'd be best off taking up another sport to watch - like netball or something.

imared said:
der bomber28 said:
Though seems quite minor to me, this epitomizes their safety in numbers ethos.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPQXXpdF7L4[/youtube]

Intimidating what looks like a small family, now some may say it's banter, that may be so had it been a group of lads. But a small family group ffs, would have loved them to have been so cocky had it been an even amount of blues.

P.s I totally agree with the comment on there, re the fat little bald cnut(the little goon weighing up said small group, before starting the this is how it is to be city song KNOB)

Seriously mate, if this kind of behaviour concerns you then you'd be best off taking up another sport to watch - like netball or something.
i suppose we should be flattered
all of the songs were about us

obsessed or what?

squirtyflower said:
imared said:

i suppose we should be flattered
all of the songs were about us

obsessed or what?

United fans in singing songs about city at the derby shocker :)

mcfc_bredbury_blue said:

No, we just realised at the end of the day, despite being rags, they weren't worth it.

Rodger didn't mind, he was pissed off at first but we explained that we tried going getting the OB and he was alright with that, we're in the FA Cup final now, lets forget about it, although if I ever see the same group of lads again I wont hesitate to give them an uppercut lol

Whoops....gone from the 'police' to the OB, you've just dropped your guard there,schoolboy error munchen, you must try better next time.

Just like the cocks o/s Wembley Park who wouldn't have a go until we were outnumbered at least 9 to 1...and you were still fucking shit and couldn't manage to put one of us on our arse.

But that's what happens when you have a mongrel mob from all over the country,it gets filled with shithouses.

But you managed to make up for it by punching every scarfer and man,woman and child who walked past...from behind of course. Aren't you brave?

Apologies for the rant but i had to get it off my chest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.