dis - f*king grace.

sweynforkbeard said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
you wrote a serious post?

see if you lived under the rule of Sarkozy in France you wouldn't have that problem...

Add up the line count and it was only three quarters serious. Anyway, after his leading of the West in their humanitarian efforts in Libya - no self serving there - Old Nick is now a mega hero of mine.

damn...

now who to wind you up with...Gaddafi?

JoeMercer'sWay said:
sweynforkbeard said:
Add up the line count and it was only three quarters serious. Anyway, after his leading of the West in their humanitarian efforts in Libya - no self serving there - Old Nick is now a mega hero of mine.

damn...

now who to wind you up with...Gaddafi?

Berlusconi's always good for a bit of a thromb.

imared said:
toffee balls said:
Stop being so aggressive and antagonisticIt is a trait I have witnessed throughout my 40 years of fanaticism

When you were shit in the 70s you lot jumped on the hooliganism band wagon to divert attention away from your impending decline .

I see the same pattern appearing again

You really have some scum fans

To quote my gran who would have been 101 last Saturday
"never met a good un yet"

????

No idea where you got that impression from

Probably because he see's you for the snidey rag turd that you are.

Nice location, why not fuck off back to it you festering stool.

spanishblue said:
mcfcgaz said:
city fans can back me up here, surely someone on here was at warwick as we took over the place ffs.

To the weak ones who on a thread that was pulled Friday this why i advocate giving rags a slap before they slap innocent blues some of the accounts i have read on here would not have happened in my day we stuck together.

These fukin vermin from what i have read have not changed since then and i am pleased to say i am glad we didn't let this scum intimidate us in fact it was the other way round .

lol quality :-)

I often wonder why i got so much enjoyment cracking these fukers now i know why they are the scum of the earth

sweynforkbeard said:
stony said:
Probably because he see's you for the snidey rag turd that you are.

Nice location, why not fuck off back to it you festering stool.

I rather like the use of, 'festering stool,' and would like to borrow it for future use, if at all possible.

I'm sure we could come to some agreement. I use it midweek mon-fri and you can have for weekend.

der bomber28 said:
Though seems quite minor to me, this epitomizes their safety in numbers ethos.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPQXXpdF7L4[/youtube]

Intimidating what looks like a small family, now some may say it's banter, that may be so had it been a group of lads. But a small family group ffs, would have loved them to have been so cocky had it been an even amount of blues.

P.s I totally agree with the comment on there, re the fat little bald cnut(the little goon weighing up said small group, before starting the this is how it is to be city song KNOB)

Fucking lol.

All wearing black, all fucking herberts.

They have faces I could punch all day, cowards. I bet their head was down on way to the station where blues were around, ey?

He's about 40, I think he's too much of an ugly **** to even get close to legitamately impregnating a woman, and even if he did, it's a disaster to mankind, and she'd be his sister, but imagine if you were his son, you'd be embarrassed if you was educated enough to realise what a total dick he actually is.

Small, fat, bitter, ugly, inbred, uneducated idiot, they even chanted "Come on City" at one point, unbelievable.

i've never hated anything as much as these cunts. seriously pure fucking hatred.

il never look at a red **** again in the same open minded way.

never ever going to take any of them seriously anymore, i used to give credit where credits due but not anymore.

i got back to my mates house 4am on sunday morning from wembley as they were still up drinking. a rag said to me "jammy bastards". i went for him straight away (i dont like fighting). got kicked out by the host but id had enough of the shit houses all day.

i feel sick we have to share a city with their "fans" (at least not the club itself).

Listen to The Ramones 'Beat on the Brat':

Beat on the Rag, Beat on the Rag, Beat on the Rag with a baseball bat oh yeah,
oh yeah, oh oh yeah.
Beat on the twat, in the Red hat, beat on the twat with a baseball bat oh yeah, oh yeah, oh oh yeah.
Its gonna come, we'll smash the scum, we'll smash the scum and in our pants we'll come oh yeah, oh oh yeah!

Lol have it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.