"Disappointing" attendances

If you went to see a show or a movie and it essentially ended as a spectacle after 10 minutes you'd struggle to get the audience not to slope off before the end, especially when the traffic and public transport is shit.

yes i think soriano is the place to start but i dont think he cares about the match goers,his remit is to make money isn't it?

I think peps concerns are in the order of
pep
txiki and soriano,friends and club
players
fans

to throw his fans under the bus tonite was his worst yet,no need,fans will always show up to a home derby,after 4 yrs he should know all about the fans he could have said i hope more fans are here on wed although i appreciate it 's not easy with costs and travel after a busy period

Or better sttill,say nothing

Now the media will be full of his comments and not the dipper game and. klopp throwing the second replay

If his remit is to make money then pissing off your core supporter base isn’t the way to do it.

Matchday sales and revenue will still be the biggest earner.

It does feel like we are bottom of the list sometimes and that makes little sense to me. The supporters are the top and bottom of any football club.

If his remit is to make money then pissing off your core supporter base isn’t the way to do it.

Matchday sales and revenue will still be the biggest earner.

It does feel like we are bottom of the list sometimes and that makes little sense to me. The supporters are the top and bottom of any football club.
His core supporter base don't spend anything like as much at the match as day trippers do.

If he could have 50,000 different day trippers in every fortnight that would be the perfect business model

I think Sunday 1pm kick off fucked this attendance up.
I'm a bit sick of never knowing what day or time were going to be kicking off from one weekend to the next.
At least the atmosphere will be a bit more lively on Wednesday even if we've not completely sold out.
The Rags might even fancy it after today. Funniest thing I've seen is a red devils YouTube with "J Lingz is back" as the title.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.