"Disappointing" attendances

Arrgghhhh the post match in the tunnel was where he said it,unprompted

It’s obviously a big issue to Pep and most Blues would prefer a full, noisy stadium. I won’t be bothered what Pep has said if we give the rags a good tonking tomorrow night.

I’m sure there are some super fans who could write to pep to help him understand how much of their disposable income they pump into supporting our club. I really don’t think he understands it

The derby definitely won't sell out as there are too many tickets left in CBL3 and ESL3.

However, there definitely has been a late up take and surge in ticket sales on L1, especially in the NSL1 corner blocks, which had loads if tickets left at the Weekend. Now there are just singles scattered about. However, as with Fulham, many of the blocks were greyed out a while ago, and there could be plenty of empty single seats in those blocks, like there were for the Fulham game. On the plus side, the vast majority of fans going will be local City fans rather than tourists and day trippers, so the atmosphere and support should be very good tomorrow night.

Whether Pep made those comments about City fans on purpose to push tickets sales or inadvertently, we'll never know, but it seems to have irked City fans enough for them to buy at ticket at the last minute.

Seat planner now.

25-AD7-C13-2-BF3-4069-BC8-E-F1344-C2-AE654.jpg

Think it's more likely that loads of people have been paid today than trying to stick it to Pep!

It’s obviously a big issue to Pep and most Blues would prefer a full, noisy stadium. I won’t be bothered what Pep has said if we give the rags a good tonking tomorrow night.
I think it was always going to be full and noisy tomorrow,i think it was uneccessary for him to bring it up really

Have a good time,swear at them a bit for me

Pity the Liverpool fixture was later, he could then of said, what do you expect when even the Liverpool manager won't be turning up for their next fa cup match.

He brought it up in the tunnel interview and the journo's followed it up in the post match presser,open goal for them
Ah fair enough not seen the tunnel interview. Wouldn't surprise me if the interviewer commented about the attendance before the camera started rolling though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.