"Disappointing" attendances

I think it was always going to be full and noisy tomorrow,i think it was uneccessary for him to bring it up really

Have a good time,swear at them a bit for me
It’s the first club he’s managed where fans tend not to turn up in droves. We have ~40k base fans that will always turn up, then fair weather fans and tourists. I’d have preferred him to shut up but he’s a right to ask people to turn up, probably strange to him to see so many empty seats

It’s the first club he’s managed where fans tend not to turn up in droves. We have ~40k base fans that will always turn up, then fair weather fans and tourists. I’d have preferred him to shut up but he’s a right to ask people to turn up, probably strange to him to see so many empty seats
But he has ben here 4yrs,he should understand the fanbase by now really

You telling me Barca was full, in games other than the big boys the place was nowhere near full. Can't understand this obsession with the attendance, 39000 against a championship side in a televised fa cup match is decent in my book. Oh, Juventus average attendance 40,000

Last edited:
Simon Heggie needs to brief him. Something along the lines, "Fans have a lot of games to attend. We take a great following over the country. We appreciate the backing we get both home and away. Our great support is evident in our high attendances" blah blah. I am sure someone could do much better.

It does seem that it is an orchestrated approach to create tension between Pep and the fans. Actually, I'd be more definitive and say it definitely is.

Plenty of empty seats at the Camp Nou - only 51000 at last year's Copa del Rey semi final against Valencia. So I'm sure our attendance on Wednesday in a less prestigious competition will compare favourably with that.
https://www.sportskeeda.com/football/why-fc-barcelona-can-t-fill-the-camp-nou

Still not full tomorrow, looking around 6000 seats left.

Apart from middle section on Colin Bell L3 its empty & the other side not much better

I guess some might turn up last minute but dont be surprised to see reds in all 4 corners

Still not full tomorrow, looking around 6000 seats left.

Apart from middle section on Colin Bell L3 its empty & the other side not much better

I guess some might turn up last minute but dont be surprised to see reds in all 4 corners
No where near 6000 left, about 2500 ish.

But he has ben here 4yrs,he should understand the fanbase by now really
I agree. We all knew for that game it was maximum of 45k, we won’t sell more than that for that game. Not a sleight on the fans, it’s been a dear do and people are assuming we’ll get to Wembley end of February. Of all the games, that Fulham one was the one we wouldn’t go to. I didn’t.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.