Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor first half but found our mojo in the 2nd half. Welld done boys and much credit to MP for whatever he said at half time. That second half display has given me much comfort tonight and am very happy. Replicate that 2nd half for 90 mins on Sunday and we will beat the shit. Yaya was simpoly unplayable 2nd half.

Magic our Manuel.

BobKowalski said:
Jumanji said:
Marvin said:
It should be pointed out that 2 seasons ago City beat Villareal 3-0 away from home
To be fair, that Villarreal side was so injury ravished, they barely fielded any starters. They even had to play youth players.

They almost embarrassed us at home, let's not forget, had it not been for that last minute Aguero goal.

This was the most convincing CL performance we've ever had.

Ravished? I say.

And today we beat a pub team. 3-0 away from home is 3 fucking 0. Christ on a bike there is a serious bout of Mancini Derangement Syndrome (MDS) that afflicts enough people for it to classed as a pandemic. I've got to ask. Did he fuck your wife? Girlfriend? Dog? What is the root cause of MDS? The way he wore a scarf? Winning the PL the way we did make you pee your pants? Do you have weekly meetings where you stand up and say "Hi, my name is (whatever) and I have MDS?"

Its a worry to be honest.
Some of you lot want to always try to twist shit into making it about Mancini. Such is the bitterness.

Mancini Derangement Syndrome? Seriously? I've always respected Mancini, and for a long time supported him on BM, even when it was unpopular.

Don't accuse me of being anti-Mancini as I've never once attacked him.

You try to say why this 3 nil was better than the other one and then it becomes a Mancini attack. You really could not make it up. Bluemoon is becoming laughable.

Berkovic_blue said:
Ducado said:
So are the nouveau outers feeling a little happier now?

Can people just drop this tiresome shit ffs.

Barely anyone is saying they want Pellegrini out but the pathetic tribalism means that anyone who has expressed concerns gets labelled as an 'outer'

-- Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:51 pm --

mammutly said:
Ducado said:
So are the nouveau outers feeling a little happier now?

You've become a lot more opinionated and provocative of late. There have been no serious outers, nouveau or otherwise. I think you must be getting bored in the mod room and think creating controversy where none exists might liven it up a bit.

I thought that was de niro's job

Me ? Tow the party line me? I never say boo to a goose. Im a lurker more than anything.

BobKowalski said:
Jumanji said:
Marvin said:
It should be pointed out that 2 seasons ago City beat Villareal 3-0 away from home
To be fair, that Villarreal side was so injury ravished, they barely fielded any starters. They even had to play youth players.

They almost embarrassed us at home, let's not forget, had it not been for that last minute Aguero goal.

Ravished? I say.

And today we beat a pub team. 3-0 away from home is 3 fucking 0. Christ on a bike there is a serious bout of Mancini Derangement Syndrome (MDS) that afflicts enough people for it to classed as a pandemic. I've got to ask. Did he fuck your wife? Girlfriend? Dog? What is the root cause of MDS? The way he wore a scarf? Winning the PL the way we did make you pee your pants? Do you have weekly meetings where you stand up and say "Hi, my name is (whatever) and I have MDS?"

Wow just wow!

The ignorance on here sometimes is just amazing!

How can yo call them a pub team? They have been Czech Champions in two of the last 3 seasons, unbeaten in 13 games and beat both Athletico Madrid and Napoli (5-0 on aggregate) in last seasons Europa league!

Some pub team hey! I suggest you actually do some research or at least think before you post such disrespectful shite in the future!

Ja Salford Blue said:
Some pup team hey!
SuperStock_1848-182059.jpg

Don't let this sweet innocent picture fool you, that pup team were woof in the tackle last night.

The Europa League throws up stupid results because the bigger clubs don't take it seriously

Plzen will do well to get 3 points. hey are not very good

But we did well to beat them away from home.

I brought Villareal up because of the belittling of Mancini. We don't need to keep doing that

Let's view this team on its merits. A good win last night, but it will get tougher

my next post on here is after the derby, i can understand managers who slip up against poor teams or rather poor teams pumping up the tempo as a one off these teams as we all know are hard to break down esp when they have the 12th man 'being the crowd' MPs big test on sunday is his team sellection and how he tells them to play if its going tits up its how he corrects the problem, the derby will tell us more than the last five games have, the ball into the box worries me we cant deal with it to well so lets hope we are working on it because united will play the ball in a lot

Jumanji said:
BobKowalski said:
Jumanji said:

Ravished? I say.

Some of you lot want to always try to twist shit into making it about Mancini. Such is the bitterness.

Mancini Derangement Syndrome? Seriously? I've always respected Mancini, and for a long time supported him on BM, even when it was unpopular.

Don't accuse me of being anti-Mancini as I've never once attacked him.

You try to say why this 3 nil was better than the other one and then it becomes a Mancini attack. You really could not make it up. Bluemoon is becoming laughable.

Bob is like a kid who loves him mum, who's dad re-marries.

He can never accept anyone as a replacement for his real mum. He loved her beyond everything & would fight anyone who said a bad word about her no matter what she did or how terribl she behaved, but should anyone else do the same, he will be on them in an instant. She could chat up other men behind his dad's back, alientate all his family by treating them like shit, not buy him any Christmas or birthday presents, whatever, it doesn't matter, nobody else will ever even be good enough to kiss her feet, even if they give him everything. His love is too deep.

He would like to move away & live with her, but she doesn't care about him. Still, he will refuse to accept any other.

A lot of praise for MP and that is correct, good performance in the end. The thing is though Plzen were the worst team we have played in the CL. Mancini would have got a result against them. Perfect team and start for MP. I still think there is a lot if work to do and really struggle with Navas starting. If we could have got Isco I reckon we all would be booking Lisbon flights now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.