Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
blueinsa said:
RandomJ said:
Delighted with the result but still scratching my head why at the 55 minute mark he basically told us to sit back letting the rags attack us for 30 mins when we really could have gone for the throat.

Give over ffs.

What? Is what I said not true? Did I pass out and miss the last half hour where we just soaked up attack after attack when we could've smashed the rag cunts into the dirt?

RandomJ said:
blueinsa said:
RandomJ said:
Delighted with the result but still scratching my head why at the 55 minute mark he basically told us to sit back letting the rags attack us for 30 mins when we really could have gone for the throat.

Give over ffs.

What? Is what I said not true? Did I pass out and miss the last half hour where we just soaked up attack after attack when we could've smashed the rag cunts into the dirt?

I missed the bit where Pellegrini told us to sit back!

Rags went to 3 in midfield fella, Pellegrini countered it with Milner and at 4-0, we coasted the 2nd half in 2nd gear after already doing the hard work and winning the game.

In case you missed it mate, we smashed the rag cunts into the dirt.....4 fucking 1!

After the stoke game I was on this thread questioning Pellegrini. Just want to say he got his tactics spot on today, Navas looks a great signing, I think Negredo is going to be a city legend and the level of performance he has got from Nasri is fantastic. Hoping all the questions have been answered. Well done MP.

All criticism silenced for the moment anyway. And breathing space purchased.

If we can draw/win away, then we are on our way

Was worried until the second half of the CL game, the dynamics and cohesion gave me confidence for today and with Nasri playing more central was essential in that

blueinsa said:
RandomJ said:
blueinsa said:
Give over ffs.

What? Is what I said not true? Did I pass out and miss the last half hour where we just soaked up attack after attack when we could've smashed the rag ***** into the dirt?

I missed the bit where Pellegrini told us to sit back!

Rags went to 3 in midfield fella, Pellegrini countered it with Milner and at 4-0, we coasted the 2nd half in 2nd gear after already doing the hard work and winning the game.

In case you missed it mate, we smashed the rag ***** into the dirt.....4 fucking 1!
Nobody missed it it's a great result we move on to the next game, not like we aint smashed them before is it?

Marvin said:
All criticism silenced for the moment anyway. And breathing space purchased.

If we can draw/win away, then we are on our way

A win like that should do more than purchase some breathing space, it should earn a little respect!

We walked over a tactically poor United team. I'm still not convinced by our tactics today. We were lucky it wasn't 4-2 or 4-3 baffling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.