Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too early to proclaim him the the saviour but who gives a fuck.

Geeeeeeeet iiiiiiiiiiin

Pearcey said:
We walked over a tactically poor United team. I'm still not convinced by our tactics today. We were lucky it wasn't 4-2 or 4-3 baffling.
Are you seriuos ?? City won 4-1 againts United and you are saying that 'i'm still not convinced by our tactics today'. Do you realize that maybe United's level was because of City's ??
I thik some of you have to see beyond a result and be happy for the outcome.

Manager deserves his due ... got his selection spot on ... more importantly - maybe most importantly - got his motivation spot on. When Nasri's covered the most ground over 90 minutes, you know the times they are a changin' ... :)

nikoman said:
Pearcey said:
We walked over a tactically poor United team. I'm still not convinced by our tactics today. We were lucky it wasn't 4-2 or 4-3 baffling.
Are you seriuos ?? City won 4-1 againts United and you are saying that 'i'm still not convinced by our tactics today'. Do you realize that maybe United's level was because of City's ??
I thik some of you have to see beyond a result and be happy for the outcome.
It's been a good week that's all.

Sorry for doubting Pellers. Humble pie being eaten tonight by me but I am man enough to learn not to judge so soon.
We must take this onto next week now.

Gaylord du Bois said:
It's been a good week that's all.

Yeah ... lets not get giddy after slapping the rags. One game at a time and all that. Much to prove. Rome wasn't built in a day. Step by step. One swallow doesn't make a summer. Progress is a slow process. Much ado about nothing. Etc.

Pearcey said:

-were-all-delusional_20120517032250.jpg
<br /><br />-- Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:55 pm --<br /><br />
adrianr said:
Marvin said:
All criticism silenced for the moment anyway. And breathing space purchased.

If we can draw/win away, then we are on our way

A win like that should do more than purchase some breathing space, it should earn a little respect!

Every team will be shitting themselves coming to our gaff.

We need to crack a few skulls in away games now and get ourselves us into the mindset that we can slap anyone anywhere.

Great win, Great performance, still buzzin!

Best bit for me was the way we bossed them in midfield in the first half, thought Yaya and fernandinho were brilliant together, I have previously been saying they couldn't play together in a 2 man midfield but obviously I was wrong, it worked to perfection today.

Hopefully we can keep it going for villa away, you would think the team should get better and better now as everyone gets used to playing together under pellers tactics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.