Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skashion said:
Pearcey said:
We walked over a tactically poor United team. I'm still not convinced by our tactics today. We were lucky it wasn't 4-2 or 4-3 baffling.
Bollocks, we mullered them. Our only problem is that we don't play like that against everyone.

Evening pal...Just said the same.We have to take this into next week or it counts for not a lot. This is what I am expecting now,that level week in week out.

Consistency is now key, it just goes to show what we can do when we move the ball quickly, nobody can live with us with that tempo.

Squad rotation is also going to be important in these next few weeks as we hit a busy period, getting that right isn't always easy.

Great result today. Fast incisive football and excellent performances from six or seven of the team. But now they as players have to produce performances approaching this each and every week, not just for derbies.

Otherwise Pellegrini will get criticised like Mancini as if either manager would wish for the players to adopt slow and ponderous football when the team is capable of playing like today.

Danamy said:
Squad rotation is also going to be important in these next few weeks as we hit a busy period, getting that right isn't always easy.

Nevermind consistency, I still expect gradual improvements. The manager's only been in charge a few months. The players will get better both individually and collectively as the season progresses and their confidence grows.

Skashion said:
Pearcey said:
We walked over a tactically poor United team. I'm still not convinced by our tactics today. We were lucky it wasn't 4-2 or 4-3 baffling.
Bollocks, we mullered them. Our only problem is that we don't play like that against everyone.

I think MP finally put the Bobby fiasco to rest he is our manager and we should and must support him

Today's performance from the team today was awesome each of them seemed to have an attitude of "yer avin it red twats" so maybe we should lay more criticism at the players for performances like Cardiff

They have set a standard

Please for MP<br /><br />-- Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:07 pm --<br /><br />
Skashion said:
Pearcey said:

I think MP finally put the Bobby fiasco to rest he is our manager and we should and must support him

Today's performance from the team today was awesome each of them seemed to have an attitude of "yer avin it red twats" so maybe we should lay more criticism at the players for performances like Cardiff

They have set a standard

Please for MP

Pearcey said:
Even if it was four two or four three we would've won the game and that's what is most important . Be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.