Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
dctid said:
Skashion said:
Pearcey said:
We walked over a tactically poor United team. I'm still not convinced by our tactics today. We were lucky it wasn't 4-2 or 4-3 baffling.
Bollocks, we mullered them. Our only problem is that we don't play like that against everyone.

I think MP finally put the Bobby fiasco to rest he is our manager and we should and must support him

Today's performance from the team today was awesome each of them seemed to have an attitude of "yer avin it red twats" so maybe we should lay more criticism at the players for performances like Cardiff

They have set a standard

Please for MP
Definitely agree that the meltdowns need to go. We need consistency and if we don't get it people have a right to criticise but the baby going out with the bath water like the past few weeks, please, hopefully we're on the cusp of uniting the forum for the first time in a long time, Pellegrini should have earned some breathing room before another meltdown. He won away in Europe, he's smashed the rags, deserves some slack for a whiles anyway.

BillyShears said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
It's been a good week that's all.

Yeah ... lets not get giddy after slapping the rags. One game at a time and all that. Much to prove. Rome wasn't built in a day. Step by step. *One swallow doesn't make a marriage*. Progress is a slow process. Much ado about nothing. Etc.
A small but necessary edit Billy.
I won't start ripping my knickers off until we've done the likes of Bayern in a similar fashion.

Gaylord du Bois said:
BillyShears said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
It's been a good week that's all.

Yeah ... lets not get giddy after slapping the rags. One game at a time and all that. Much to prove. Rome wasn't built in a day. Step by step. *One swallow doesn't make a marriage*. Progress is a slow process. Much ado about nothing. Etc.
I won't start ripping my knickers off until we've done the likes of Bayern in a similar fashion.

Having done the reigning premier league champions you've now set the bar at the reigning european champions. You've not left yourself much room to manoeuvre if we do them too ... :)

I am warming to him. Nice to see him celebrating.

Has a calm assurance.

We really can only judge at the end of the season. I expect us to improve as the season goes on, but we have a huge shift in style and mentality going on that will have moments of brilliance and moments of despair for a good few games yet.

Would really love to see us win the league cup though. First available trophy and would give the squad a huge boost.

A nice warm up for Munich me thinks?!!!
Now that the confidence is high after 2 good wins this week, I'm hopeful we will step up again against Munich, we have nothing to fear, we give them a bloody nose on their own patch in preseason, now we are in the groove and the team is clicking, they will be in for a hard game Negredo's workrate is up there with Aguero's, Nasri is the Nasri we hoped we bought, Yaya and Fernand are now on the same wavelength, and Navas will stretch any defence, hopefully Clichy is back, and Zab seems over his early wobbles.
The team have bought into MP's vision, and if they do the same against Bayern Munich, then I'm hopeful of a result.

I think anyone posting anything but positive after that performance is on a wind up. Tactically Pellegrini got it spot on. We looked very dangerous when the rags got men behind the ball in the first half, and also on the break once we went ahead. We varied our passing range alot in the 1st half which I haven't really seen us do before.

It was fantastic. He obviously has all the players on his side given the commitment shown by all of them. Sami Nasri is like a new player. He was grinning like a cheshire cat virtually throughout the game! Other players seem to have gone up a level too.

Obviously the key is to continue this commitment & intensity against "lesser" opposition and to keep this level of performance overall. I feel alot more confident Pelligrini can achieve this today than I did a week ago!

BillyShears said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
BillyShears said:

Having done the reigning premier league champions you've now set the bar at the reigning european champions. You've not left yourself much room to manoeuvre if we do them too ... :)
Why would I need to be manoeuvring if we did them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.