Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has had a fucking shocker and myself and a few others would have ripped bob a new one had we performed like this under him.

Rammy Blue said:
Said a couple of weeks ago I was concerned about MP's rigidity with playing 4-4-2 and inability to change systems when required.

Now I'm utterly perplexed.

Truly shocking stuff tonight, however good Bayern are we've made it easy for them.

Yep. I have been a defender of Pellegrini so far but to set up the team so badly and then fail to even attempt to correct it at any point is inexcusable.

I can see why he's a football manager now because he's the sort of engineer who fixes the bridge once it's collapsed.

Ducado said:
I am beginning to have doubts, he won't last long if he does not turn this around and nor does he deserve too
The rigidity of refusing to play a 3-man midfield has gone beyond perplexing and is now incomprehensible.

Ducado said:
I am beginning to have doubts, he won't last long if he does not turn this around and nor does he deserve too

Me too, not impressed with him one fucking bit. I agree that Mancini had to go, and I was underwhelmed by Pellegrinis appointment. City's PR won me around, and I was actually very positive about the season, but this is fucking shite.
Never seen us look so fucking clueless.

Seems a bit of a miserable bugger. I don't think he is particularly happy here judging from his body language.

Won't last long and not a patch on bobby manc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.