Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OB1 said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
FantasyIreland said:
hmmmmm??

joined the evening after we took a spanking against the Saints.......

Very suspect username......

sniff sniff?
Trying to gain our confidence and soften us up with a few platitudes first.....

Hmmmmm indeed.
They're fucking obsessed.

waspish said:
stony said:
masiv said:
hello new on here
been reading mostly...agree with a lot of the comments
especially about not subbing Dzeko!
Obviously there were a lot of things wrong but really Couldnt understand the lack of reaction to being totally dominated........ Mancini was gulity of that last year and MP no better so far!
this where i have to rate Mourinho, if its not working he makes the change even ifit just 25mins on the clock.

I take heart form the last 15mins though and I think overall as good as BM were, City's mistakes made them look better!

Subtle username

He might be a big rag or lady ;)

Fixed.

FantasyIreland said:
masiv said:
hello new on here
Obviously there were a lot of things wrong but really Couldnt understand the lack of reaction to being totally dominated........ Mancini was gulity of that last year and MP no better so far!
this where i have to rate Mourinho, if its not working he makes the change even ifit just 25mins on the clock.

I take heart form the last 15mins though and I think overall as good as BM were, City's mistakes made them look better!

hmmmmm??

sniff sniff?

I approved it, I am in a magnanimous mood tonight strangely enough we have not had many Rags Wums on her of late, I can't think why ;-)

I think Demichelis will bring steel and leadership.

I think he may also be worth a DM spot if not at CB where he can lead like Lahm and slot back when needed. Allows Vinnie to go up and play footy occasionally, but I think how Bayern worked with Lahm in "DM" really was interesting and effective on wednesday.

waspish said:
stony said:
masiv said:
hello new on here

Subtle username

He might be a big lad or lady ;)

Hadn't thought of that. My sincere apologies to Masiv, if indeed he/she is a big fat ****.

Ducado said:
FantasyIreland said:
masiv said:
hello new on here

hmmmmm??

sniff sniff?

I approved it, I am in a magnanimous mood tonight strangely enough we have not had many Rags Wums on her of late, I can't think why ;-)
The eternal vigilance of certain posters.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
I think Demichelis will bring steel and leadership.

I think he may also be worth a DM spot if not at CB where he can lead like Lahm and slot back when needed. Allows Vinnie to go up and play footy occasionally, but I think how Bayern worked with Lahm in "DM" really was interesting and effective on wednesday.

Lahm is a phenomenon though,a special talent.

Agree about Demichelis though,we have 'missed' him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.