Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BillyShears said:
Pablo1 said:
Exeter Blue I am here said:
Yup. Ya Ya ran the show and Dinho put in a great shift to support him. Barkley did nothing of note, 93% pass success rate or not.
YaYa certainly did not run the show. He had his moments but overall I didn't think today was him at his best, not even close.

Funny how people see games differently. I watched ours today with a Liverpool fan who's a good mate of mine. Halfway through the second half he turned to me and said "Toure's the best player in the league right now".

Every non City fan I know think he's superb

He's Gareth Barry's alter ego, rated by everyone except City fans (although at least Barry is starting to be rated by Everton fans, who always seem to be his biggest critic)

Ducado said:
So the next hurdle is the big one, our away form he needs to crack that

For sure, let's hope he plays with one up top so we can control the midfield.

My preference would be;

JH
GC--VK--MR--PZ
FD------YT-----JM
SN-----AN-----DS

He needs to overload midfield especially now Vinny is out and play with one striker

Personally I can't stand him

dctid said:
Ducado said:
dctid said:
He needs to overload midfield especially now Vinny is out and play with one striker

Personally I can't stand him

Can't stand who?

MP think he's the wrong manager for us

A quick glance at your post history tells me you were not that happy with the last two either ;-)

Ducado said:
So the next hurdle is the big one, our away form he needs to crack that

Hopefully a win at a poor West Ham will start the ball rolling.

Surely he can see that Dzeko should be nowhere near that game.

Just hope he doesn't rest players again with Moscow in the week.

Ducado said:
dctid said:
Ducado said:
Can't stand who?

MP think he's the wrong manager for us

A quick glance at your post history tells me you were not that happy with the last two either ;-)

Hated Hughes with a passion Bobby sometimes was frustrating but always felt we had a chance and never ever wanted him gone

MP just don't think the way he plays will be successful in the prem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.