Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta win at West Ham, Carroll who is major to their game will be out and we have to break the jinx. Major two weeks for MP, 4 away games in three different competitions. We can't let a gap develop early on in the league, gotta stay ahead of Moscow in CL and staying in LC will help to give bench/youth players playing time.

blue underpants said:
OB1 said:
cibaman said:
Every non City fan I know think he's superb

He's Gareth Barry's alter ego, rated by everyone except City fans (although at least Barry is starting to be rated by Everton fans, who always seem to be his biggest critic)

I think Yaya is the best player in the league.

No sorry but its Sturridge

PMSL.

premier league away games are absolute top priority

not arsed about CL which we won't win anyhow

start winning away and we can win the league again though

Balti said:
premier league away games are absolute top priority

not arsed about CL which we won't win anyhow

start winning away and we can win the league again though

Proven tonight by the Rags.

Didn't play welll again, but came away with 3 points from a very poor Sunderland team.

Know this has been said a lot but dropping striker for mid for away games and against stronger teams would probably help a lot.

Yep, at this stage I'd bite the bullet and actually start Negredo on his own, leaving Aguero to possibly come on later for impact. Our midfield is more important in those situations.

If we can get Nasri and Silva to finally click together, of which there were good signs of yesterday, we'll become much harder to beat than if we were to play two forwards working in tandem.

chicagoblues said:
high line is still a concern

Its great to see our manager,Pellegrini,learning from experience and adjusting his tactics accordingly though,a lesser man may have collapsed under the pressure.

On the back of a game where we were outclassed and embarrassed this game was very much another banana skin,after all,we were up against a team high on confidence,being the only remaining unbeaten side in the Prem,who also just happen to be our main bogey team.......

So,while,if we choose....... we can scrape the barrel for negatives,i think yesterday was a superb result for us as a club and a terrific,much needed one for the boss - there was much to applaud,and he deserves a lot of credit for masterminding it,especially given some of the premature comments that have been levelled at him this week.

Well done Manuel.

FantasyIreland said:
chicagoblues said:

Its great to see our manager,Pellegrini,learning from experience and adjusting his tactics accordingly though,a lesser man may have collapsed under the pressure.

On the back of a game where we were outclassed and embarrassed this game was very much another banana skin,after all,we were up against a team high on confidence,being the only remaining unbeaten side in the Prem,who also just happen to be our main bogey team.......

So,while,if we choose....... we can scrape the barrel for negatives,i think yesterday was a superb result for us as a club and a terrific,much needed one for the boss - there was much to applaud,and he deserves a lot of credit for masterminding it,especially given some of the premature comments that have been levelled at him this week.

Well done Manuel.

Way OTT.

FantasyIreland said:
chicagoblues said:

Well done Manuel.

True but it'll be our away form that will make or break our season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.