Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didsbury Dave said:
NQCitizen said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Barclay got totally and utterly bossed out the game by our defensive players, partocularly fernandino.Everton hardly had a shot on goal.

You wonder sometimes what game people have watched.

I watched him pick the ball up in front of our back 4. Like Rooney did. Muller / Ribery / Robben did.

Maybe I can't see properly from EL3.
He was totally and utterly ineffective because of the way we defended. They as a team created absolutely nothing in the game and he was the playmaker. It doesn't matter that he received the ball to his feet a few times, it matters that he wasn't able to use it.

I can't believe I'm having this discussion and that Ribery is in it.

He made 93% successful passes and had more touches on the ball than any of their attacking players?

Why can't you believe you're having a discussion about it being a bad idea to let creative players pick up the ball with only one flat row of players to beat? It seems like a fairly obvious discussion to have.

Also Everton had 6 shots, 4 on target.

I want to see this formation depending on whether Kompany is out for awhile. Tons of goals in this team if this is the lineup. Navas and Milner as the most likely subs to come on.

Hart
Zabaleta Kompany Nastasic Kolarov

Fernandinho Y. Toure

Nasri Aguero Silva

Negredo

NQCitizen said:
Didsbury Dave said:
NQCitizen said:
I watched him pick the ball up in front of our back 4. Like Rooney did. Muller / Ribery / Robben did.

He was totally and utterly ineffective because of the way we defended. They as a team created absolutely nothing in the game and he was the playmaker. It doesn't matter that he received the ball to his feet a few times, it matters that he wasn't able to use it.

He made 93% successful passes and had more touches on the ball than any of their attacking players?

Why can't you believe you're having a discussion about it being a bad idea to let creative players pick up the ball with only one flat row of players to beat? It seems like a fairly obvious discussion to have.

He was totally ineffective. As were Everton after the first 15 minutes.

NQCitizen said:
Didsbury Dave said:
NQCitizen said:

No disrespect - let's enjoy this win. We basically tore Everton apart at will. More or less The same lot we have struggled against and were unbeaten so far this season.

Give the team some credit. I feel you are trying to pick some holes to have a crack at the boss. We sort the away form out and carry on improving we will be hard to stop simples!!!!

Didsbury Dave said:
NQCitizen said:
Didsbury Dave said:

He was totally ineffective. As were Everton after the first 15 minutes.

Yup. Ya Ya ran the show and Dinho put in a great shift to support him. Barkley did nothing of note, 93% pass success rate or not.

NQCitizen said:
Didsbury Dave said:
NQCitizen said:

Thats because he dropped deep to pick up the ball. He hardly ever had a run at our back four. 4 shots on target isn't impressive, especially when they were far out and pratically back passes.

Just wait for the highlights and you'll see how little everton created

Pellers got it bob on today. Leighton Baines anyone? Their best player and main threat hardly had a touch and was totally invisible going forward. Picking Milner instead of Jesus was the reason. Superb result and some great football. Be patient boys and girls. This manager could become a great. We're scoring goals for fun and aren't even in top gear. Even Kolarov looks good. He must be a genius!!!

Blankomania said:
NQCitizen said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Thats because he dropped deep to pick up the ball. He hardly ever had a run at our back four. 4 shots on target isn't impressive, especially when they were far out and pratically back passes.

Just wait for the highlights and you'll see how little everton created

Lol I'm sure match of the day will some how show Everton as the dominant team :)

That's for the paranoid ones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.