Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 2)

whats that..1 win and 1 draw in 5 away games?!

and largely because of defensive frailties which are all too evident as soon as one single player is out of action

simply not good enough

dave_blue12 said:
I find some of his decisions baffling

Navas on for Nasri ? Samir was helping us control the game. What does Navas do ? When was the last time he actually beat somebody with his amazing pace ?

Also Jimmy deserves better than he is getting. Some of the players picked in front of him ..... words fail me.

His substitutions were poor again today - when he makes changes we often get worse

I think it's been enough time now. I've given him time to prove himself. But I am not impressed. There is no clear vision of what the team is going for. Too many changes to the team from game to game. There is no clear vision to the game we're trying to build. Meanwhile other teams are perfecting their game. This is going to be a tough season.

noise said:
I think it's been enough time now. I've given him time to prove himself. But I am not impressed. There is no clear vision of what the team is going for. Too many changes to the team from game to game. There is no clear vision to the game we're trying to build. Meanwhile other teams are perfecting their game. This is going to be a tough season.
Paolo di Canio is looking for a job I heard.

I was really disappointed by Pellegrini in that last goal. I mean he is over 6 feet in height, he could have easily run on to the pitch and headed the ball clear, but no. He was lazing around outside the pitch. LIABILITY.

Seriously but what the actual fuck is everyone on..we were the better team today, Joe fucking up wasnt Pellegrinis fault..

TFC said:
blueinsa said:
Pellegrini got it spot on today and we outplayed Chelsea for large parts.

Completely let down by Hart and it will be no surprise to see him drop him after that fucking howler.

With you blue, personally I dont think Chelsea deserved those points which makes that fucking embarrassment even harder to take.
this.

samharris said:
Seriously but what the actual fuck is everyone on..we were the better team today, Joe fucking up wasnt Pellegrinis fault..

Completely with you on this one mate.Only one person to blame for that..Mr Head and SHoulders.

samharris said:

I thought his substitutions were poor. Personally i think Samir should have been moved to the left and Silva to the right whilst Yaya should've been subbed off for Negredo.

Juries still out

We all slag Moyes off and laugh but we sit a mere two points above them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.