Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 2)

We outplayed Chelsea at times yet once again on the road we come away with nothing. Although we had loads of possession can anybody honestly say they're surprised. I personally thought they'd score the winner from one of the dozens of needless free kicks we conceded on the edge of our box. Can't keep saying we're unlucky. Some big decisions to be made starting at No 1. Not sure about MP yet as we play some great football (too be expected with the players we have) but keep making silly costly mistakes that never seem to happen for us.

jake28 said:
As nice a bloke as Pellers seems we have no chance of winning the league this season with him in charge. 4pts from 15 away...shocking stuff.
It is fucking horrendous the away form
Must admit we deserved something out of that today
Just seems to be a pattern,Villa,Cardiff,Chelsea & fuckall in return.

stingthunder said:
cant afford to drop any points between now and xmas if were to have a chance of winning the league

Like I wrote earlier, a team with serious title credentials can afford to drop no more than 28 points throughout the entire season. With only nine games played, we have already lost 11 of those points. We have a hell of a job on now to turn this around.

He aint a clue dont understand the league and the sooner he is punted the better

Never seen such piss poor defending

mgreenz97 said:
citysince88 said:
Not going well for us under Pellegrini is it? Sadly no confidence in the man myself. To go from having the best defense two years straight to being utterly useless is not a good sign.

Last year our defence was shambolic early on. Took us about 6 games to keep a clean sheet and that was against Sunderland at home...

so you're saying our defense is worse than last year ? err I agree. Obviously missing Kompany is a huge part of that but why play Garcia over Richards or Boyata is what I'd like to ask Pellegrini.

Arsenal,Liverpool,Spurs,Chelsea ! With them playing the way they are and us the way we are I'm wondering if we will even fit in that top four

He persists with Garcia.

He thinks Kolorov is a good substitute to bring on.

He should have taken Hart out of the firing line weeks ago (Hart's judgment is obviously poor and is being compounded by every mistake he makes).

Where's Milner?

Where's Jovetic?

I fail to see what Pellegrini is doing to change us? Are we meant to be playing a more pressing game? Maybe his methods are unsound but I don't see any method.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.