Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 2)

tiggsywiggsywoo said:
Pele did his job and did it well. Joe didn't.

Anyone with half a brain will agree blue.

OB1 said:
Let down by individual errors of his players again.

Only one player IMO. Otherwise I thought we were excellent. We had more of the ball, more shots, were the dominant team.

Was disappointed with Pellegrini's decision to sub Nasri. Otherwise I don't think he did much wrong today.

The Aston Villa and Cardiff results have hurt us a lot. Losing to Chelsea away 2-1 is acceptable. Losing to those isn't. We have to keep our home record and improve our away results. We are 7th for fucks sake.

We have to drop Hart IMO. Pellegrini is showing signs of improvement and the west ham result was a boost. And gave us confidence that our away record against mid table teams can improve. We need a string of wins now. To prove that we are contenders because we have fucked too much already.

blueinsa said:
tiggsywiggsywoo said:
Pele did his job and did it well. Joe didn't.

Anyone with half a brain will agree blue.

But realistically looking at the last 15 minutes which team did you think wanted or was going to win it

BillyShears said:
OB1 said:
Let down by individual errors of his players again.

Only one player IMO. Otherwise I thought we were excellent. We had more of the ball, more shots, were the dominant team.

Was disappointed with Pellegrini's decision to sub Nasri. Otherwise I don't think he did much wrong today.

If we were playin that well why was it changed? .....Clichs should have come off ,,..no confidence wot the fuk is Pellers playin at.....

I find some of his decisions baffling

Navas on for Nasri ? Samir was helping us control the game. What does Navas do ? When was the last time he actually beat somebody with his amazing pace ?

Also Jimmy deserves better than he is getting. Some of the players picked in front of him ..... words fail me.

bobmcfc said:
Arsenal,Liverpool,Spurs,Chelsea ! With them playing the way they are and us the way we are I'm wondering if we will even fit in that top four

Exactly! If we're losing away at Villa, Cardiff and Chelsea then for sure we will lose at Liverpool, Everton, Arsenal, Tottenham and Southampton.

chicagoblues said:
blueinsa said:
chicagoblues said:
Pelle had no answer for Mou;s subs.

???
After Mou made the change they won the midfield .Yaya dropped deeper and they took charge in the middle which led the second goal .

The player that who ran into midfield that changed the game was Hart.

I think he had two mistakes, eventhough Garcia had a good game but I think Milner can help the midfield more.

And bringing Navas didn't help the team at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.