Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indefensible. No matter how good you play, a team like ours shouldn't have lost four by this stage of the season. Falls squarely on the manager im afraid.

Again, same shit performances regardless of the manager. Maybe we should be looking elsewhere for someone to blame instead of the manager every time.

The sooner he is fucked off the better for the club

He is not the manager for us and he dont have a fucking clue

We wont finiish top 4 its as simple as that he needs to go and he needs to go now and if that the only Christmas present i get then i will be happy

Dont want him never did and he is killing us

JUST FUCK OFF

Mancini lost 9 away games last 2 seasons..... Pellegrini will lose 9 at least this!

Upgrade my fucking arse!

BillyShears said:
PhuketBlue said:
They can't keep getting lucky against us though and if Pellegrini picks a full strength team, we should win comfortably.

Yeah, we will. Because as you say the away performances have been on an upward curve from when the season started, and certainly in our last five away games we've been largely the dominant side playing the best football and creating the most chances.

???

I admire you for sticking to your guns Billy, but surely the time is coming soon when you're going to have to admit you're wrong.

Our performances away from home haven't been on an upward curve at all. Since the start of the season nothing has changed. Fuck all. Zero. Nada.

We will not win the league with Pellers on charge. Not a fucking chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.