Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BillyShears said:
PhuketBlue said:
They can't keep getting lucky against us though and if Pellegrini picks a full strength team, we should win comfortably.

Yeah, we will. Because as you say the away performances have been on an upward curve from when the season started, and certainly in our last five away games we've been largely the dominant side playing the best football and creating the most chances.

Billy, I wanted rid of Mancini too, but you are pulling the wool over your eyes there. It is no difference to last season away. We have the lions share of possession, try to create, but can't cut through. It's happened the last 4 seasons at the Stadium of Light. We did play well today, but we didn't win. It's been the same for most of our away games. Winning games win you titles though. It's got to be sorted.

The team selection was awful for a start. I'd honestly think of getting rid of him now...at this rate we won't make the top 4 and he doesn't seem to be getting to grips with away games. Do we risk not making the champs league next season by sticking with him?...big decision to make

Rammy Blue said:
Injuries or not, that was utterly woeful.

Very poor team selection from MP, any time that Garcia is picked there is another nail in his coffin.

Starting to get that awful feeling where I despair when I can predict the outcome of a game after seeing a starting 11.

Not good.

totally agree..saw the team sheet and just knew..terrible team selection.

He did put it right second half but surely he's had enough time now to know that Garcia is a liabiliyt, Milner isn't a winger and Zabba is better than Richards.

Thenumber1blue said:
Fuckoff with this boring discuss Pellegrini thread seconds after every defeat !

FUCKIN EMBARRASSMENT !

What do you fucking expect! We've just lost to arguably the poorest team in the league because of this clueless grey haired old twat - he needs binning off now

Fuck it, time to say what I think....

He can fuck off now for all I care. We've turned into a team of flat-track bullies. The moment any fight is required we're severely lacking. Players being unmotivated when away from home is down to one thing.... the manager. Poor team selection... the manger. Poor tactics... the manager.

We absolutely will not win the league this season. I'd bet cold hard cash with anyone who believes we will. I'd want to lose the cash, but I wouldn't :(

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
I will say it first.

Fucking shite tactics and team from Pellegrini.

Can't wait foir the Cabal to be on defending it yet again

At least someone's happy today, you've been dying to post this for a while.

Not good enough. Poor team selection, anyone who puts Garcia, Kolarov and Lescott in the same team needs their head testing, wrong, wrong, wrong. Sorry to say it but 5th or 6th this season.

Away from home he is clueless especially with side he sets up and picks! He doesn't know how hard the premier is away from home he took liberties today with that team and Richards stands out as one of the worst performances I have seen utterly shocking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.