Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
I will say it first.

Fucking shite tactics and team from Pellegrini.

Can't wait foir the Cabal to be on defending it yet again

They won't try as it's undefendable. The reality is that they like Pellegrini like sexy football. Most of us want winning football and that includes decent defending. As I have said before we will win nothing with this manager in charge. He doesn't understand the PL.

This league is gone and there is no point in sacking him. Let's enjoy the goals, the sexy football and then sack him at the end of the season.

In every conference lately he's blamed Villa, Cardiff and other away losses on "silly mistakes" and similar. Suppose he'll keep adding every away match to that now? "Lack of luck, silly mistakes, unfair"

Injuries or not, that was utterly woeful.

Very poor team selection from MP, any time that Garcia is picked there is another nail in his coffin.

Starting to get that awful feeling where I despair when I can predict the outcome of a game after seeing a starting 11.

Not good.

dctid said:
The sooner he is fucked off the better for the club

He is not the manager for us and he dont have a fucking clue

We wont finiish top 4 its as simple as that he needs to go and he needs to go now and if that the only Christmas present i get then i will be happy

Dont want him never did and he is killing us

JUST FUCK OFF

Ric should definitely take BM offline for a while after defeats

Tinkerman mk II

No need for the likes of Garcia or Richards. Got the team wrong from the start, again, away from home. Needs to sort it out.

Thenumber1blue said:
Fuckoff with this boring discuss Pellegrini thread seconds after every defeat !

FUCKIN EMBARRASSMENT !

''after every defeat''

nuff said

ElanJo said:
dctid said:
The sooner he is fucked off the better for the club

He is not the manager for us and he dont have a fucking clue

We wont finiish top 4 its as simple as that he needs to go and he needs to go now and if that the only Christmas present i get then i will be happy

Dont want him never did and he is killing us

JUST FUCK OFF

Ric should definitely take BM offline for a while after defeats

Why? So we can't spout the truth - 90% of this board can see how absolute shite we've been away. Bye bye Pellers - if I had my way - Ricardo montalban looking mother fucker - intact he could probably organise us better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.