Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kun Aguero said:
At least the players are happy. I was on the fence as to giving Mancini another chance, would gladly take Bobby back.

Abso - fucking - lutely - as the overpaid mercenaries didn't like our nasty ex manager. Shocking. Wanna see heads roll.

rastus said:
We Will win the Champs League with Pellers at the helm, no need to worry about the PL

yeah cos Bayern didn't completely show up our weaknesses

we're not winning that trophy but we are capable of winning this league and should be doing far far better than this

bring back Bobby asap

Time for some to open their eyes and take their fingers out of their ears, and recognize it's not what they dreamed it would be.

Recent displays away from home suggest that the manager is not good enough

Saying that we will get fourth-place at this part of the season is an absolute disgrace
And already I'm not a fan of thus so called holistic football Approach

Piss poor choice of manager from Txiki.

Never thought i'd see a manager capable of taking a title challenging side consisting of the likes of Kompany, Zabaleta, Clichy, Silva, Nasri, Yaya Toure and Aguero, spend £90+million on top of that and take us to a mid table side incapable of keeping a clean sheet and picking up any sort of result away from home.

Absolutely pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.