Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheesy said:
Fuck it, time to say what I think....

He can fuck off now for all I care. We've turned into a team of flat-track bullies. The moment any fight is required we're severely lacking. Players being unmotivated when away from home is down to one thing.... the manager. Poor team selection... the manger. Poor tactics... the manager.

We absolutely will not win the league this season. I'd bet cold hard cash with anyone who believes we will. I'd want to lose the cash, but I wouldn't :(

Pellegrini is suave, urbane and our football reflects that. What he isn't is a tough hombre. When the going gets tough, usually away from home we are very soft. The guy is a loser but I wouldn't suggest binning him now. Lets sit back enjoy the goalfests at the Ethad.

LoveCity said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
I will say it first.

Fucking shite tactics and team from Pellegrini.

Can't wait foir the Cabal to be on defending it yet again

At least someone's happy today, you've been dying to post this for a while.

No offence fella but why's he been dying to post this? I'm sure SHB would rather we romped to victory instead of point scoring online.

I felt from the start we wont win the league with pellegrini style football

He still hasnt understood what the premier league is about and i dont think he will,very few glamour matches just hard bloody work

6 away games and 4 points. Villa, Cardiff, Chelsea, WHU, Stoke and Sunderland.

One top team, one mid table team (WHU) and 4 teams from relegation zone .

and 4 points in all.

A look of the next 6 away league games for us in league:
WBA
Soton
Fulham
Swansea
Tottenham
Norwich

Well only 1 or two relegation zone team(s). And really hard to beat mid table teams like Swansea, Soton, WBA.

Will Pellegrini do more than 4 points in this 6 matches? I think its a harder set of 6 away matches than what we had so far.

AshtonBlueMooner said:
Not good enough.
Poor team selection, anyone who puts Garcia, Kolarov and Lescott in the same team
AND RIchards over Zab AND Milner on the wing over Navas
needs their head testing, wrong, wrong, wrong. .
this is what I wanted to say - you can't possibly expect us to play our game when, faced with a loss of technique in the side, you compound it by selection. Very, very disappointing from the manager.

Sorry to say it but 5th or 6th this season
don't agree, we'll pick up a top four slot once other early season wonders drop. but title? it's miles away.

Kun Aguero said:
LoveCity said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
I will say it first.

Fucking shite tactics and team from Pellegrini.

Can't wait foir the Cabal to be on defending it yet again

At least someone's happy today, you've been dying to post this for a while.

No offence fella but why's he been dying to post this? I'm sure SHB would rather we romped to victory instead of point scoring online.

The same reason you have people in the Fernandinho thread waiting for him to have a shit game. Because they've set their stall out and by god, they're sticking to it, even if it's to the detriment of the team.

all the subs he's making are player rotations. he should have the guts to put three or even four strikers up front, like mancini did when we desperately needed a goal. this is not how winning is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.