Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Careful. Those who shall not be named will be along shortly to call you clueless,tub thumping idiots.

Ok so that was pretty shit but it's all very well and good wanting him out but we at least need an acceptable debate on who can replace him that is of a superior level

robbieh said:
Cheesy said:
Fuck it, time to say what I think....

He can fuck off now for all I care. We've turned into a team of flat-track bullies. The moment any fight is required we're severely lacking. Players being unmotivated when away from home is down to one thing.... the manager. Poor team selection... the manger. Poor tactics... the manager.

We absolutely will not win the league this season. I'd bet cold hard cash with anyone who believes we will. I'd want to lose the cash, but I wouldn't :(

Pellegrini is suave, urbane and our football reflects that. What he isn't is a tough hombre. When the going gets tough, usually away from home we are very soft. The guy is a loser but I wouldn't suggest binning him now. Lets sit back enjoy the goalfests at the Ethad.

You have no idea what suave or urbane means do you?

We will be lucky to qualify for the CL this season let alone win it.

I put the blame firmly on the two amigos.

LoveCity said:
Kun Aguero said:
LoveCity said:
At least someone's happy today, you've been dying to post this for a while.

No offence fella but why's he been dying to post this? I'm sure SHB would rather we romped to victory instead of point scoring online.

The same reason you have people in the Fernandinho thread waiting for him to have a shit game. Because they've set their stall out and by god, they're sticking to it, even if it's to the detriment of the team.
When we lose and the manager fucks it up,shb comes on and slates him
When we win he compliments him

What's up with that?

Cheesy said:

He can fuck off now for all I care. We've turned into a team of flat-track bullies. The moment any fight is required we're severely lacking. Players being unmotivated when away from home is down to one thing.... the manager. Poor team selection... the manger. Poor tactics... the manager.

We absolutely will not win the league this season. I'd bet cold hard cash with anyone who believes we will. I'd want to lose the cash, but I wouldn't :(
yep because Mancinis away form was so brilliant wasnt it.....

Kun Aguero said:
LoveCity said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
I will say it first.

Fucking shite tactics and team from Pellegrini.

Can't wait foir the Cabal to be on defending it yet again

At least someone's happy today, you've been dying to post this for a while.

No offence fella but why's he been dying to post this? I'm sure SHB would rather we romped to victory instead of point scoring online.

That's not the impression he gives off. I think he's supporting the wrong team tbh.

Cheesy said:
Players being unmotivated when away from home is down to one thing.... the manager.

Thats why we have a new manager this season, and the same players that don't perform away from home.

Mental strength, and professionalism is down to the players as well. Seems we have a lot that are lacking in that area.

Where is the ban hammer when its so badly needed?

Fucking garbage result away today against a fucking garbage side who will no doubt lose there next 10 on the bounce despite todays heroics but some of the talk from the usual suspects is a disgrace.

Fuck off to Turkey if its that bad!

greasedupdeafguy said:
Cheesy said:

yep because Mancinis away form was so brilliant wasnt it.....
It certainly wasn't relegation form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.