Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
greasedupdeafguy said:
Cheesy said:
Fuck it, time to say what I think....

He can fuck off now for all I care. We've turned into a team of flat-track bullies. The moment any fight is required we're severely lacking. Players being unmotivated when away from home is down to one thing.... the manager. Poor team selection... the manger. Poor tactics... the manager.

We absolutely will not win the league this season. I'd bet cold hard cash with anyone who believes we will. I'd want to lose the cash, but I wouldn't :(
yep because Mancinis away form was so brilliant wasnt it.....

Well, seeing as you've brought up Mancini, can you tell me when we were this bad consistently away from home underneath him?

Drewmanc said:
ElanJo said:
dctid said:
The sooner he is fucked off the better for the club

He is not the manager for us and he dont have a fucking clue

We wont finiish top 4 its as simple as that he needs to go and he needs to go now and if that the only Christmas present i get then i will be happy

Dont want him never did and he is killing us

JUST FUCK OFF

Ric should definitely take BM offline for a while after defeats

Why? So we can't spout the truth - 90% of this board can see how absolute shite we've been away. Bye bye Pellers - if I had my way - Ricardo montalban looking mother fucker - intact he could probably organise us better.

If you people want to embarrass yourselves, fine,. It's just annoying having to wade through all the grown men acting like little girls.

big blueballs said:
bobmcfc said:
Careful. Those who shall not be named will be along shortly to call you clueless,tub thumping idiots.

Ok so that was pretty shit but it's all very well and good wanting him out but we at least need an acceptable debate on who can replace him that is of a superior level
Exactly.....who is available, who is capable.....we are in it for the long haul with Pellegreenie well the next couple of years at least anyway

The players need to accept today was down to them they were dog shit to a man, no formation or tactics will change that if players don't put the effort in you don't have much chance
I'm actually not clued up on who is the best around and available right now anyway

blueinsa said:
Where is the ban hammer when its so badly needed?

Fucking garbage result away today against a fucking garbage side who will no doubt lose there next 10 on the bounce despite todays heroics but some of the talk from the usual suspects is a disgrace.

Fuck off to Turkey if its that bad!

Idiot. Its' got nothing to do with Mancini. It's got everything to with being bloody clueless away from home. We may well be 8th by 6pm this evening.

ps We have also added 100 million of talent this summer.

argyle said:
Too much point scoring in this thread from those still butthurt over Mancini.

Any draw or loss and they're on here immediately writing that they were right.
No, people are voicing their frustrations over yet another away defeat, poor team selection and decision making from the manager.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Cheesy said:
Fuck it, time to say what I think....

He can fuck off now for all I care. We've turned into a team of flat-track bullies. The moment any fight is required we're severely lacking. Players being unmotivated when away from home is down to one thing.... the manager. Poor team selection... the manger. Poor tactics... the manager.

We absolutely will not win the league this season. I'd bet cold hard cash with anyone who believes we will. I'd want to lose the cash, but I wouldn't :(
yep because Mancinis away form was so brilliant wasnt it.....

Last 2 seasons : W 9 D 6 L 4, W10 D4 L 5
This seaon W1 D 1 L 4

And the only decent team we have played is Chelsea.

So yes. Mancini's away form was brilliant compared to this season's shambles.

argyle said:
Too much point scoring in this thread from those still butthurt over Mancini.

Any draw or loss and they're on here immediately writing that they were right.

So you enjoyed that fucking dross rather than endure it like I did?

It´s relegation away form - nothing less. Other´s would be down the road already but when you think of the squad he´s inherited?!! Fookin blow me!!!
Don´t blame injuries - we had Nasri, Negredo, Aguero, Yaya and Navas out there 2nd half and we couldn´t even get on the scoreboard

Manuel Pellegrini GBC - gone by Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.