Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BL2blue said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Cheesy said:
Fuck it, time to say what I think....

He can fuck off now for all I care. We've turned into a team of flat-track bullies. The moment any fight is required we're severely lacking. Players being unmotivated when away from home is down to one thing.... the manager. Poor team selection... the manger. Poor tactics... the manager.

We absolutely will not win the league this season. I'd bet cold hard cash with anyone who believes we will. I'd want to lose the cash, but I wouldn't :(
yep because Mancinis away form was so brilliant wasnt it.....

Last 2 seasons : W 9 D 6 L 4, W10 D4 L 5
This seaon W1 D 1 L 4

And the only decent team we have played is Chelsea.

So yes. Mancini's away form was brilliant compared to this season's shambles.

Good stat find

robbieh said:
blueinsa said:
Where is the ban hammer when its so badly needed?

Fucking garbage result away today against a fucking garbage side who will no doubt lose there next 10 on the bounce despite todays heroics but some of the talk from the usual suspects is a disgrace.

Fuck off to Turkey if its that bad!

Idiot. Its' got nothing to do with Mancini. It's got everything to with being bloody clueless away from home. We may well be 8th by 6pm this evening.

ps We have also added 100 million of talent this summer.

For a few its got everything to do with Bob and you know it.

I repeat, fucking garbage result away yet again and i for one am not fucking happy but on reflection, im happy with how the last few weeks have gone, especially away from home so its not all doom and fucking gloom.

pudge said:
argyle said:
Too much point scoring in this thread from those still butthurt over Mancini.

Any draw or loss and they're on here immediately writing that they were right.
No, people are voicing their frustrations over yet another away defeat, poor team selection and decision making from the manager.

Then why do it on this thread? There's an after match thread for that type of thing.

argyle said:

Well maybe the critics are right. The title is already as good as lost and we have now to return a title winning run in our remaining fixture list just to make the top four. The stats are staring you in the face.

No doubt we will have some of the usual overreactions today.

Overall City dominated today. Sunderland barely had a sniff at goal in the game and their goal should not have stood: Milner was unquestionably fouled. Our shooting and final ball too often wasn't good enough, which is an old, old problem in games like this. We made 50 crosses today so we can't even be accused of just trying to walk the ball in.

I've seen complaints about the manager's team selection but that didn't lose us the game: a couple of poor referreing decisions did cost us.

The manager needs a solution to the away problems but he can't control referees, injuries and the need to rotate some players when the team faces so many games. He had them up and at it in the second half. He made the right half time sub; even if Garcia's withdrwal was enforced. Navas on and Milner to deeper central midfield was the right response.

4 shots on target, out of 24 is poor but 8 were blocked and most of them may well have been on target.

I'm no cynic said:
argyle said:

Well maybe the critics are right. The title is already as good as lost and we have now to return a title winning run in our remaining fixture list just to make the top four. The stats are staring you in the face.

Yep and can't see it happening.

we were poor away under Mancini but Pellegrini has taken us down another notch. I have no confidence in his abilities, there is little point thrashing teams at home if you are completely fucking pathetic away from home.

bobmcfc said:
BL2blue said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
yep because Mancinis away form was so brilliant wasnt it.....

Last 2 seasons : W 9 D 6 L 4, W10 D4 L 5
This seaon W1 D 1 L 4

And the only decent team we have played is Chelsea.

So yes. Mancini's away form was brilliant compared to this season's shambles.

Good stat find

Why did you not know it? . Or have you fallen for the anti Mancini propaganda also. I honestly thought it was just the usual suspects who had managed to delude themselves.

Nothing to do with Mancini. I thought we had to make a change but it has to be said that Pelle is setting us up too attacking away from home and defensively we are all over the shop game in game out.

Not buying a centre half was mad but I think we would still struggle with this system away from home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.