Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Clueless manager

herewegoagain said:
Agree, we have another clown in charge with a fancy foreign name. Why did he play Garcia? He is useless, why not Rodwell? Sunderland had one forward yet he changed like for like taking off Negredo for Dzecko and Richards for Zaba? Should have taken a defender off and kept Negredo on. Navas was great first 5 mins, then started going inside? Where is the coaching for the bleeding obvious? Peligrini also totally ballsed up against Bayern. They had 5 in midfield, and probably the best midfield in Europe, so he plays 4 in midfield and had Dzecko upfront who can't trap a bag of cement so nothing sticks.We got battered but wouldn't have if he would have used basic football common sense! Mancini wasn't any better, he made some ridiculous decisions and we got very lucky winning the league and the cup if we are honest. We need to find a manager who has common sense and knows the Premier League inside out. It's not rocket science. Finally who is that miserable looking git who sits next to Pelligrini? How the hell would he inspire anybody. Is is jobs for his mates yet again? How much do these clowns earn? Money for old rope.

W T F ?

Get fucked Rag. FWIW it's Dzeko ( no letter C ) and it's Pellegrini ( double 'L' and two letter E's and then two I's ).

Uber Blue said:
wireblue said:
Marvin said:
And the alternative was what? Rodwell? Maybe, but he's scarcely played

Considering there was no silva I would have bitten the bullet and played three in midfield - milner and garcia and pushed yaya on. If that means dropping negredo then so be it.
It's not ideal and it shows how badly short we are when we get one injury - fernandinho.
We were between a rock and a hard place to an extent but a two man midfield of yaya and garcia was a disaster waiting to happen.
There's no point having negredo and aguero up front if you get outrun in midfield and they're starved of service

I honestly said this was going to happen as soon as I saw the team sheet; not because I know shit loads about football but because I've watched Garcia in the middle for us before and this is what happens. We should have played one up front and then brought on a striker later on, depending how the game was panning out.

Exactly and that's what worries me about pellegrini. If he doesn't know by now that garcia is unplayable in a two man midfield then we have problems.

Pellegrini is not the problem , its our superstars who cant follow simple instructions and stop making diabolical mistakes .

Sack the ****,he is clueles,garcia isnt worth a piss,ive watched city for 33 yrs and we wont get in the top four with his tactics,,we have been found out and every team we play knows what we do,

East Level 2 said:
Colins Bellend said:
Just back and still angry. Got to say that is the most inept display of management I have seen in a long time , this guy is fucking clueless. Need to score swap a right back ,jimmy out wide right with navas on bench and Garcia in the team. To completely change the back four for a game away from home with great results going into it is beyond belief. 3 hours on a coach and still not calmed down he is fucking useless
Got back about two hours ago and I've still got steam coming out of my ears. An absolutely shite performance even allowing for Dean's blindness. They may have been two crucial fuck ups but I doubt whether either could explain our inability to score against the worst defence in the Premier League.
But you are loyal if you wake up five minutes before kick-off, watch the game on couch or in the pub, accept all the bullshit spouted by the manager and then spend your evening typing crap.
We got back at half seven so i'll chip my bit in once again we were the better footballing side but WTFs the manager doing deciding to play Garcia in any game away from home, Richards looked absolutely clueless one of the worst performances I've ever seen from him. as a manager if you've had to use all 3 subs before 60 mins then you've made a complete balls of picking the team he needs to have a good think during the international break, we have the best squad in the premiership he needs to learn how to bloody use them.

Marvin said:
Barry is totally out of his depth now. Way too slow. Kolo was also a squad player no more.
Sorry but that is rubbish, both may be slow, but have been almost ever present in teams that are above us so far this season. Barry (totally out of his depth) has missed one game, which Everton lost, to us. Kolo was brought in as nothing more than a squad player for Liverpool, yet they are above us too. Are you suggesting that we are better than both scouse teams in the league currently ? The table says otherwise.

cleavers said:
Marvin said:
Barry is totally out of his depth now. Way too slow. Kolo was also a squad player no more.
Sorry but that is rubbish, both may be slow, but have been almost ever present in teams that are above us so far this season. Barry (totally out of his depth) has missed one game, which Everton lost, to us. Kolo was brought in as nothing more than a squad player for Liverpool, yet they are above us too. Are you suggesting that we are better than both scouse teams in the league currently ? The table says otherwise.

Kolo Toure has barley played for Liverpool

Shoulda got that chap that Everton got, Bob Martin, Oldham born and bred, but he's not expensive or foreign enough - have you heard his accent? "Eeeee lad me and Consuela areofftutchippy fer some reyt grand chip muffins and mushy peas."

Oh well.

*saves post for when we win the league and Everton go down*

AwayDay said:
The good thing about the Manchester city owners is that they dont want their club to become a circus like plastic chelsea, You cant be sacking managers every 11 games!!!! . Ofcourse people who pay their money have the right to complain, but it doesnt say "win guaranteed" on your ticket so there is a chance that football disappoints you sometimes,
You are right it doesn't. But like a ticket to the film Titanic after seeing that starting lineup we all knew what was going to happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.