Not open for further replies.
BLUEMATT23 said:
The hierarchy have made a serious
error of judgment in letting this clown
take over.
We have gone backwards and Pellers
is staring Into the proverbial abyss.
If they had an ounce of decency they
should get rid by Christmas and crawl on their hands and knees and get Bobby back.

I'm absolutely seething that we are 8th and out of the title race In November.
What a load of shit and it doesn't even rhyme. Pam Ayres does better.

Sky Blue said:
BLUEMATT23 said:
take over.
should get rid by Christmas and crawl on their hands and knees and get Bobby back.

I'm really angry so apologies for the
Over reaction.

You were a staunch 'Mancini must go' merchant. Fuck all credibility or just very childlike.

strongbowholic said:
BLUEMATT23 said:
take over.

Here you go....

BLUEMATT23 Post subject: Re: Will they fire Mancini?PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:53 pm

Sky Blue said:
strongbowholic said:
BLUEMATT23 said:
take over.

Here you go....

BLUEMATT23 Post subject: Re: Will they fire Mancini?PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:53 pm

Ha ha

Cheesy said:
Fwiw, I too thought it was time Mancini went (though not because I thought he was a bad manager) and I too think we've made a huge error in appointing Pellegrini.

If it was a huge error who do you think they should've appointed? (genuine question btw, i'm not trying to start an argument!)

6one said:
I also said "best XI" not best defence.

I do happen to think, however, that it is the best defence in the league. They just haven't played together often enough. That withstanding, we still need to sign a World class CB to play with Kompany and then play with Nastasic when Kompany is injured.

I disagree about Chelsea's defence. Aging, all over the place at the minute. Mourinho sets his team out very defensively so they have not been exposed. Chelsea lucky from ref decisions which have given them at least 4 points so far this season.
I just havent seen anything from Nastasic to suggest he will even be that good.

Fair point about Chelsea but I'd kill to have ashley cole... like him or not. Clichy is dodgy against the big teams in the champions league. And Kolarov is the most irritating player in the world. He just doesnt give a shit.

Apart from the defence, it is definitely the best team in the prem.

Danielmanc said:
I think it's over dramatic Matt
Ever so slightly. Fucking hell, this thread is ridiculous. Yes, away form is a problem. Yes, it needs sorting, the main problem so far having been the defence (which it wasn't yesterday), but it's bloody November. We are not out of the title race and we won't finish outside of the top four. I think it's foolish to countenance the idea and I will definitely be bookmarking this thread and embarrassing some people with it come May.

BillyShears said:
Cheesy said:
Fwiw, I too thought it was time Mancini went (though not because I thought he was a bad manager) and I too think we've made a huge error in appointing Pellegrini.

If it was a huge error who do you think they should've appointed? (genuine question btw, i'm not trying to start an argument!)

Genuine answer... it's a difficult one because it's now clear that any of the ones I'd have really wanted weren't really available. Mourinho, Klopp, Pep, all would have been fantastic.

At the risk of being battered on here, & with none of those available I'd have preferred us to go for Rafa :-O

Skashion said:
Danielmanc said:
I think it's over dramatic Matt
Ever so slightly. Fucking hell, this thread is ridiculous. Yes, away form is a problem. Yes, it needs sorting, the main problem so far having been the defence (which it wasn't yesterday), but it's bloody November. We are not out of the title race and we won't finish outside of the top four. I think it's foolish to countenance the idea and I will definitely be bookmarking this thread and embarrassing some people with it come May.

But that is not the point. We have the best squad. Everyone from Pellegrini to Mourinho says so and I happen to agree with them. So scarping in to the CL is not the objective.

What worries me is that we have had a very easy start to the season. The next 7 games are anything but. We really do need to get it together now. Tottenham, Arsenal and Liverpool at home is a huge test. Southampton, WBA away are not easy. If we don't navigate this period very carefully we and the manager will be on the rocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.