Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skashion said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
I suspect the owners' ambitions extend a little beyond someone with "Blue Blood".
I should have thought you'd be delighted only those with blue blood could be considered. As you are the entire middle-class fanbase of this football club, the job is yours. Now please sort out our away form.
I think you'll find it's me AND Will Greenwood.

Re: Clueless manager

Ardwick Green Park said:
Give the man a break.

It's the old saying - "people have got short memories" - as you all know it wasn't that long ago we were struggling to keep out of the bottom 3.

We have progressed this year with the new manager. We are in the knock out stages of the Champions League. We can not win all of the matches all of the time. Yes we are going to get beat by some of the lessor teams & yes guess what, we will probably beat some of the best teams in Europe at some stage.

Everyone who has posted negative comments about the manager should wait until his time is up at the club & then pass judgement.

At some point in time the club will win the Champions League. Move on from Sunderland & look forward. That point in time might be closer than you think!

Get behind the team (whoever puts the blue shirt on), get behind the manager & for crying out loud give the new manager a song!

You sound like one of those Europhiles in Brussels!

strongbowholic said:
herewegoagain said:
Tell me anything I said that is wrong.

herewegoagain said:
Agree, we have another clown in charge with a fancy foreign name.

Clowns don't get 96pts in La Liga. Clowns don't take small teams on shoe string budgets to the Champions League (Villareal, Malaga). Whilst not cementing his ability with a trophy in Spain, it is clear he has ability and is far from a clown.

herewegoagain said:
Why did he play Garcia? He is useless, why not Rodwell?
Rodwell is still carrying an injury and is not 100% yet.

herewegoagain said:
Sunderland had one forward yet he changed like for like taking off Negredo for Dzecko and Richards for Zaba? Should have taken a defender off and kept Negredo on.
Negredo for Dzeko may have been to give Sunderland something different to consider as although tall, they have different styles of play. General consensus on Richards was that he had a poor game, so surely it was right for him to come off?

herewegoagain said:
Navas was great first 5 mins, then started going inside? Where is the coaching for the bleeding obvious?
That's generally what Navas does when he plays.

herewegoagain said:
Peligrini also totally ballsed up against Bayern. They had 5 in midfield, and probably the best midfield in Europe, so he plays 4 in midfield and had Dzecko upfront who can't trap a bag of cement so nothing sticks.We got battered but wouldn't have if he would have used basic football common sense!
We could have parked the bus, put 10 across the 6 yard box and I'm not sure that night it would have made a blind bit of difference as Bayern were exceptional.

herewegoagain said:
Mancini wasn't any better, he made some ridiculous decisions and we got very lucky winning the league and the cup if we are honest.
Some times you need some luck. However, spanking the shite at the swamp 6-1, Spurs 5-1 at White Hart Lane, etc were far from lucky occurrences.

herewegoagain said:
We need to find a manager who has common sense and knows the Premier League inside out. It's not rocket science.
Someone like Sam Allardyce? Steve Bruce? Ian Holloway? David Moyes? Chris Hughton? Alan Pardew? Martin Jol? Martin O'Neill?

herewegoagain said:
Finally who is that miserable looking git who sits next to Pelligrini? How the hell would he inspire anybody. Is is jobs for his mates yet again? How much do these clowns earn? Money for old rope.
Ruben Cousillas. Unfortunately, I don't know too much about him, least of all how much he earns.
RUUUben do somethinggg!

Skashion said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
I think you'll find it's me AND Will Greenwood.
He's not middle-class enough, the minimum qualification for blue blood is middle-upper-middle middle class whereas I'm sure Will Greenwood is upper-middle-middle middle class.
I'd say me and him were pretty much "cut from the same cloth" just like ....errr......Taggart and Moyes.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Results speak for themselves.

He is not the manager who will take us to the level we want to be,but this is merely my opinion. The away results are that poor it

When I said the fans don't ever sing about him of course I know that this is not a tool that his management can be measured on.It was simply an observation in that he has no empathy with the clubs supporters in my opinion. He is a yes man to the Spaniards.
All this holistic stuff is all very well and good for the future but what about now.What about a little bit of stability on the pitch instead great one week,shocking the next.
As I said previously,if we are going to stick with him then top 3 would be a good season with our away form as it is.
Injuries happen to all teams.I cannot stand the excuses about VK being out,Silva being out.That is what the squad is for.

Pelli is a yes man, brought in to allow a certain little *ock, to manage without the risk, but the clear aim is to bring in Pep. I will give Pelli support because he is a gent, but to those forum members who harked on about him being a better manager than Bobby, I suggest you check Mancini's trophy count, against Pelli's. He was and is a stop gap, I feel any criticism directed at him in the event of a dodgy trophy free season, would be wrong and should be directed to a certain trio.

wilmslowblue said:
Ardwick Green Park said:
Give the man a break.

It's the old saying - "people have got short memories" - as you all know it wasn't that long ago we were struggling to keep out of the bottom 3.

We have progressed this year with the new manager. We are in the knock out stages of the Champions League. We can not win all of the matches all of the time. Yes we are going to get beat by some of the lessor teams & yes guess what, we will probably beat some of the best teams in Europe at some stage.

Everyone who has posted negative comments about the manager should wait until his time is up at the club & then pass judgement.

At some point in time the club will win the Champions League. Move on from Sunderland & look forward. That point in time might be closer than you think!

Get behind the team (whoever puts the blue shirt on), get behind the manager & for crying out loud give the new manager a song!

You sound like one of those Europhiles in Brussels!

Don't think so mate. I don't even like sprouts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.