Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Mooner said:
I am sick of this childish point scoring and entrenched positions, the hypocrisy on both sides is staggering.

I wanted Mancini to stay primarily because of the continuity arguments and I didn't believe that Mancini had done as badly as some on here tried to portray.

I am now fully behind Pellegrini and impressed by a number of things, our home form, champions league result and the style of play. Yes away results have been poor but in the main I don't see Pellegrini as being responsible. The only game where we played poorly was Stoke.

In the other games the results were a travesty and mainly a result of individual aberrations, mainly be Joe hart. No one can point the finger at Pellers for this.

So all in all, it could be better but we are still in the hunt for the title if you consider the easy starts for arsenal and Liverpool.

No problem, nothing to see here, nothing to debate.

Thanks. Saved me a post. And to paraphrase the fella who said it's the calmest he's been in 30 years with Pellers in charge, more like forty for me but same here. Some people and their short, distorted memories, eh?

Blue Mooner said:
I wanted Mancini to stay primarily because of the continuity arguments
I don't necessarily assume there would have been much more continuity if Mancini had stayed. I suspect there may have been a lot more changes in the playing squad had he stayed be it players desperate to leave or Mancini desperate to get rid of them.

chicagoblues said:
It is cynical and hypocrite when people here keep blaming individual error as an excuse ..last season every individual error was straight up manager's fault but now its only player fault .

Careful mate you will upset them as you make a very valid point.
We lost last year-Mancini's fault
We lose this year-Players fault.

And people saying are performances away are improving. I take it these people weren't at Cardiff,Stoke etc

coleridge said:
Some people and their short, distorted memories, eh?

I think anyone who in the last 12 months has posted "get behind the manager FFS ... do we want to be like Chelsea and sack manager every five minutes" - and then since Pellegrini's appointment made comments like "hope he's gone by Christmas" ... well it's pretty clear what kind distorted grudges they're harbouring and why.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
chicagoblues said:
It is cynical and hypocrite when people here keep blaming individual error as an excuse ..last season every individual error was straight up manager's fault but now its only player fault .

And people saying are performances away are improving. I take it these people weren't at Cardiff,Stoke etc

Last season much of our football lacked urgency,there was a collective lethargy and our games were flat.Going to the match wasn't as enjoyable as should have been as the atmosphere was poor and the football uninspiring and lacking entertainment.
Its sad to say but too often the team didn't look they cared.

This year,obviously things are far from perfect but the desire has returned,players are giving their best and,for me,the football is on show is more entertaining and a far improved spectacle.

I can only put that down to what goes on behind the scenes and the people pulling the strings.

chicagoblues said:

No, no, no no SHB. You, like me and a few others on here you are just another rabid Mancini inner falling over themselves to tell us how underwhelmed they are by Pellegrini...

It really is embarrassing mate!

TGR said:
chicagoblues said:

No, no, no no SHB. You, like me and a few others on here you are just another rabid Mancini inner falling over themselves to tell us how underwhelmed they are by Pellegrini...

If the DUNCE cap fits you should just wear it.

Blue Mooner said:
I am sick of this childish point scoring and entrenched positions, the hypocrisy on both sides is staggering.

Amen to that.

BillyShears said:
TGR said:

If the DUNCE cap fits you should just wear it.

Now now Billy.You know what Ric said...

As I was stating,our away form is awful. I don't care if we play well. We got fuck all on Sunday and could easily have been 3 down by half time if truth be told,. Yes we played well second half but not well enough to put a title rival to the sword..All this playing nice bollocks.
Fuck that,winning is about points on the board and trophies.
Something which I hope Pellegrini learns quickly because I for one am judging him on trophies and fuck all else. 100 million pounds spent virtually says we should be winning the league at a canter.

Yours..The plastic scouse match going dunce.....x

Yours..The plastic scouse match going dunce.....x

The only part of your post which holds any truth to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.