Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BillyShears said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Yours..The plastic scouse match going dunce.....x

The only part of your post which holds any truth to it.

FFS lads, let it go. The rest of us are bored shitless with it.

100 million pounds spent virtually says we should be winning the league at a canter.

Obviously it doesn't given the Rags ran away with it last season.

FantasyIreland said:
100 million pounds spent virtually says we should be winning the league at a canter.

Maybe so but we should be winning a lot more away games than we are..how long do we give the away form...sunderland..west brom..southampton??

Skashion said:
FantasyIreland said:

The rags outspent us last season, as did Chelsea. This season we're the top spenders.

The players we bought have simply replaced those that have left,we haven't improved our depth.

Skashion said:
FantasyIreland said:

The rags outspent us last season, as did Chelsea. This season we're the top spenders.

If you take out zaha who didn't join up with them until after the season ended then net spend was pretty much the same as ours, I think.

Ric said:
FFS lads, let it go. The rest of us are bored shitless with it.

I'm going to do something far more useful and clean the apartment. Tomorrow I'm off away for the weekend so you'll be delighted to know that I won't be able to log back in until Monday.

Enjoy a quiet weekend ... ;)

FantasyIreland said:
The players we bought have simply replaced those that have left,we haven't improved our depth.
As in left before or during last season? Perhaps, although I feel this is the best squad we've had. However, have we improved the squad with respect to last season. Fuck yes we have.

BillyShears said:
waspish said:
When you have a team set up to attack your more likely to make mistakes at the back because the defence is getting no cover, it is all well and good going for a winner away from home at your rivals in the 89th minute but it leaves you wide open

You'd have a point if Ian Holloway was the City manager ... but since he isn't I've got no idea what you're on about.

So 1-1 couple of minutes to go and you still have 95% of are squad in Chelsea half? All well and good if we were at home for me we needed to shut up shop in the last 5 mins because that's what Mourinho was doing and if you defend well you get lucky with hoof now and again especially with how we have defended recently...

Lancet Fluke said:
If you take out zaha who didn't join up with them until after the season ended then net spend was pretty much the same as ours, I think.
Wrong. Their net spending for the season was double ours. We had a net spend of £14m last season. The rags, was £31m I think (not including Zaha).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.