Not open for further replies.
Not sure where to put this but we've just played 4 games from home on the trot:

West Ham won 3-0
CSKA Moscow won 2-1
Chelsea lost 2-1
Newcastle won 2-0

And we should have got at least a point at Chelsea

And we can't win away?

Rubbish tonight,result papers over how bad we actually were for most of the match.

robbieh said:
Watching the Newcastle game it is quite obvious that he has no idea what English football is all about. He may not even like it. Far too many teams pumping hopeful long balls for his liking I bet. He is however paid to sort it out and at the moment our defences, 1st team and reserves, look absolutely shocking.

We will win nothing with Pellegrini. English football is not particualrly cerebral. If it was United would never have won all the trophies they did.

Beautiful. Just beautiful.

Many people said that they could have managed Liverpool to the double when Dalgliesh did, as the players were so good.

Well it's a bit like that with us. Any team containing Kun, Silva, Nasri, Negredo, Dzeko, Navas and Yaya should play eye catching attacking football. The question is can Pellegrini get us defending properly. The jury is still out.

Didsbury Dave said:
robbieh said:
Watching the Newcastle game it is quite obvious that he has no idea what English football is all about. He may not even like it. Far too many teams pumping hopeful long balls for his liking I bet. He is however paid to sort it out and at the moment our defences, 1st team and reserves, look absolutely shocking.

We will win nothing with Pellegrini. English football is not particualrly cerebral. If it was United would never have won all the trophies they did.

What bit do you actually disagree with? You think United have been playing like Barca the last twenty years? And don't you think our defending is laughably vulnerable when the ball is in the air.

Marvin said:
Not sure where to put this but we've just played 4 games from home on the trot:

West Ham won 3-0
CSKA Moscow won 2-1
Chelsea lost 2-1
Newcastle won 2-0

And we should have got at least a point at Chelsea

And we can't win away?

Nice one Marv.

I mentioned this same pertinent point on the post match thread but no one picked up on it.

This time a couple if weeks back there was mass panic on here about those 4 games.

We've done very very well to get 3 wins out of 4.

The hoodoo can fuck right off.

robbieh said:
Didsbury Dave said:
robbieh said:

What bit do you actually disagree with? You think United have been playing like Barca the last twenty years? And don't you think our defending is laughably vulnerable when the ball is in the air.

Don't be sour mate. We all fuck up sometimes.

The fact that you saw fit to come running to this thread during the game just adds a certain comedy, that's all.

I understand you are still grieving. It will pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.