Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Clueless manager

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
dom said:
Dizzie said:
And all this would never have happened if we had just kept Gareth Barry. Milner needs to start playing in the role Pellegrini seems fit for Garcia he is much better there than on the wing which has been proven the times he has played there this season

I've tried and tried ; but with the lack of punctuation in your post, I am lost. Sorry

Proof please...

I am assuming that you speak fluent Dizzie and are therefore referring to his post rather than mine.

MillionDollarDream said:
I think we have more clueless fans than a clueless manager, fans who are always calling for a bunch of new signings window after window and their insatiable thirst to turning City into their very own FIFA career mode. Players who helped win us the title a few short years ago are now after thoughts all of a sudden and not good enough to put on our shirt. Chelsea and United both have players that have been in their squad for a while now and helped win trophies for their club that some fans here would turn their collective noses at. Fans who are eager to get rid of a manager 11 games in but can't name a better guy. Swansea is poor in the league but finding success in Europe but their manager is some how better than our own, if you think Southampton are going to gain a spot in champions league, I have a couple of bridges in Brooklyn to sell you, remember Everton and West Brom last season? Remember how West Brom held a high position in the table for a little while then finished mid table? That will be Southampton this season. Klopp seems un inspiring and can't hold on to his best players year after year.

Grass always seems greener, we moan and cry about our but players not having heart or not getting stuck in yet fans start threads like these and can't get behind their manager because it's been an early roller coaster. We were laughing at United earlier but it looks like they are stringing results together and are "title challengers" again. That's all it takes.
Like this past round, teams are going to drop points we just have to take advantage next time as well as continue to fight and move forward. Is our away form shocking? Yes stats show 4 points out of 18 look crazy but we haven't been beaten convincingly in any of them and our worst game was at home to the best in the world. We won't continue to be unlucky and hopefully soon we can field full strength. It's not impossible and currently Bayern are on a run of 37 unbeaten, Roma of all teams won 10 straight so we can put a string of wins together and be right at the top by Boxing Day.
Spot on mate.

Pellers is a tough cookie and while he hasn't quite got to grips with the Premier League he is far from clueless as supporters are suggesting and eventually we will be fine.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
MillionDollarDream said:
I think we have more clueless fans than a clueless manager, fans who are always calling for a bunch of new signings window after window and their insatiable thirst to turning City into their very own FIFA career mode. Players who helped win us the title a few short years ago are now after thoughts all of a sudden and not good enough to put on our shirt. Chelsea and United both have players that have been in their squad for a while now and helped win trophies for their club that some fans here would turn their collective noses at. Fans who are eager to get rid of a manager 11 games in but can't name a better guy. Swansea is poor in the league but finding success in Europe but their manager is some how better than our own, if you think Southampton are going to gain a spot in champions league, I have a couple of bridges in Brooklyn to sell you, remember Everton and West Brom last season? Remember how West Brom held a high position in the table for a little while then finished mid table? That will be Southampton this season. Klopp seems un inspiring and can't hold on to his best players year after year.

Grass always seems greener, we moan and cry about our but players not having heart or not getting stuck in yet fans start threads like these and can't get behind their manager because it's been an early roller coaster. We were laughing at United earlier but it looks like they are stringing results together and are "title challengers" again. That's all it takes.
Like this past round, teams are going to drop points we just have to take advantage next time as well as continue to fight and move forward. Is our away form shocking? Yes stats show 4 points out of 18 look crazy but we haven't been beaten convincingly in any of them and our worst game was at home to the best in the world. We won't continue to be unlucky and hopefully soon we can field full strength. It's not impossible and currently Bayern are on a run of 37 unbeaten, Roma of all teams won 10 straight so we can put a string of wins together and be right at the top by Boxing Day.
Spot on mate.

Totally agree with what MDQ said. Tbh some of our fans are complete muppets.

MillionDollarDream said:

Top post

To be fair to the manager (I suppose) it's always twice as frustrating when you lose just before an international break. People always catch twice the flack for it. Let this be a lesson and please never do it again, City.

A top four finish, a good CL run and a domestic cup is expected by the hierarchy this season in my opinion.....plus a lot of patience from the fans. A few years ago we'd have been ecstatic with that.

Pam said:
To be fair to the manager (I suppose) it's always twice as frustrating when you lose just before an international break. People always catch twice the flack for it. Let this be a lesson and please never do it again, City.
Those two words betray a great deal about your capacity for objective thought on this subject.

I am so, so devastatingly upset and frustrated that such a golden opportunity gifted to our club, namely the ownership of the wonderful Sheik Mansour is being squandered and stupidly wasted. I fear is that we will waste three or more seasons before the powers that be come to their senses. Pellegrini is the wrong manager, for a start I doubt he has ever even watched an English premier game in his life which explains why he hasn't got a clue how to organise a side to play in it ! Especially away! The man is weak, weak men resort to deflection - that;s exactly what he is doing with Joe ! Trouble is, when you deflect, there comes a time when you run out of credibility and people to project your weaknesses on ! I would like to ask our esteemed manager ' which part of Sunday was Joe's fault ?' Was it the garbage defending, the shot shy front, the fact that every payer looked like jelly on wheels everytime Sunderland ran with the ball ? The fact that we had a goalkeeper whose instincts didn't tell him to go the right way for an obvious goal threat WAS THAT ALL JOE'S FAULT ! Sickeningly, we have tweedledum and tweedledee from Barcelona who have obviously decided that a 31 year old cast off from their old club is better than our Joe. .CLUELESS.! This isn't building a new dynasty, this is rehashing an old blueprint from a club that did not want to keep them ! Anybody in any doubt about this Barcelona pair, just look at some of the players they have landed us with! As I have said, a beautiful opportunity being squandered. I despair.

Colins Bellend said:
Just back and still angry. Got to say that is the most inept display of management I have seen in a long time , this guy is fucking clueless. Need to score swap a right back ,jimmy out wide right with navas on bench and Garcia in the team. To completely change the back four for a game away from home with great results going into it is beyond belief. 3 hours on a coach and still not calmed down he is fucking useless
I don't think there is any more to say really, Do you ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.