Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Clueless manager

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
EalingBlue2 said:
Why are you mudding the waters here??

Off the pitch not one fan will say we have done anything wrong and delivering on investment,stadium expansion,revenues rocketing,new sponsorship deals,the academy etc.
On the pitch-let me put it this way..What do you think the fans reaction would have been on Sunday walking out of the Stadium of light if you had said to them-not to worry,all things are looking great for the 20yr plan,revenues are rocketing etc etc...Don't worry about our 4th "hiccup" away from home it's all part of the long term plan.
I think you know what the answer is.
After the game I would have been discussing the mistakes in the game, the lack of effort from Yaya, what we can do to be more creative am without silva , why aguero looked less good than of late and was pissed off by everyone as we all were

But when I have an argument with my wife I don't go straight to the divorce lawyer, when I have a bad day at work I don't resign on the spot, when the kids misbehave I don't call the orphanage. Football is the same I get pissed off about that day and that game but I don't then start thinking sell all players, sack the manager , we would be 10 pts clear if we had kept Mancini etc which is the mentality of a lot of fans, to be fair this is probably why I have had one wife and have a decent job!

Football is an emotional game and many fans have put a lot of effort,time,finance and heart into supporting City through some pretty fucking shit times so excuse me if some of us get a little worked up or "wet our pants" to quote a famous poster on here however to compare it to your kids misbehaving,or having a row with the mrs is simply an unrealistic comparison.You can always kiss and make up with the Mrs or tell the kids off.What can we do when the team keeps giving us shite away from home that they served up on Sunday??Take solace that we have great owners,that the future is rosy,that the project is well on track?? Sorry mate,it doesn't work like that.
I have not mentioned that we would be in a different position with Mancini because it isn't about that anymore.We all have our opinions on him however he is gone.This is about now.The next 2 away games are huge.We fuck up and it could put us out of the title race and set us back 2 seasons in relation to your long term plan that you keep talking about.We learn and get the results that we hope for and everything is rosy.That is the thing with football,trying to keep your emotions on a level is very very hard.

My point is that you can have a row with the mrs and storm out but it doesn't mean you need a new wife. We can be pissed off with a game or a few games and it doesn't mean we have lost the league and need a new manager. FFS I reckon the majority of posters on here wanted Mancini out the day we lost to arsenal in 12 the hysteria was ridiculous imagine we has done that? United would have walked the league and we would a have missed the greatest day in our history - imagine Churchill had been binned with the first spitfire shot down - we may still be speaking Germany - all I ask for is common sense and perspective!

EalingBlue2 said:
EalingBlue2 said:
After the game I would have been discussing the mistakes in the game, the lack of effort from Yaya, what we can do to be more creative am without silva , why aguero looked less good than of late and was pissed off by everyone as we all were

But when I have an argument with my wife I don't go straight to the divorce lawyer, when I have a bad day at work I don't resign on the spot, when the kids misbehave I don't call the orphanage. Football is the same I get pissed off about that day and that game but I don't then start thinking sell all players, sack the manager , we would be 10 pts clear if we had kept Mancini etc which is the mentality of a lot of fans, to be fair this is probably why I have had one wife and have a decent job!

Football is an emotional game and many fans have put a lot of effort,time,finance and heart into supporting City through some pretty fucking shit times so excuse me if some of us get a little worked up or "wet our pants" to quote a famous poster on here however to compare it to your kids misbehaving,or having a row with the mrs is simply an unrealistic comparison.You can always kiss and make up with the Mrs or tell the kids off.What can we do when the team keeps giving us shite away from home that they served up on Sunday??Take solace that we have great owners,that the future is rosy,that the project is well on track?? Sorry mate,it doesn't work like that.
I have not mentioned that we would be in a different position with Mancini because it isn't about that anymore.We all have our opinions on him however he is gone.This is about now.The next 2 away games are huge.We fuck up and it could put us out of the title race and set us back 2 seasons in relation to your long term plan that you keep talking about.We learn and get the results that we hope for and everything is rosy.That is the thing with football,trying to keep your emotions on a level is very very hard.

My point is that you can have a row with the mrs and storm out but it doesn't mean you need a new wife. We can be pissed off with a game or a few games and it doesn't mean we have lost the league and need a new manager. FFS I reckon the majority of posters on here wanted Mancini out the day we lost to arsenal in 12 the hysteria was ridiculous imagine we has done that? United would have walked the league and we would a have missed the greatest day in our history - imagine Churchill had been binned with the first spitfire shot down - we may still be speaking Germany - all I ask for is common sense and perspective!

I can assure you the majority did not want Mancini out after we lost to Arsenal.I think most of the anger was aimed at Mario that day.That is the past and history. He was a winner and proved it with his trophy count.True he didn't get us to the knockout stage in europe but that's the way the cookie crumbles sometimes.
Again the wife scenario is completely and utterly irrelevent to this discussion.Yes perspective I will give you.

EalingBlue2 said:

I can assure you the majority did not want Mancini out after we lost to Arsenal.I think most of the anger was aimed at Mario that day.That is the past and history. He was a winner and proved it with his trophy count.True he didn't get us to the knockout stage in europe but that's the way the cookie crumbles sometimes.
Again the wife scenario is completely and utterly irrelevent to this discussion.Yes perspective I will give you.
Please note not majority if fans but majority of bluemooners - two different beasts

I think most of the anger was aimed at Mario that day.
I don't know the reaction on here to the game as I stopped down in London that night and made what I suspect was the wise decision to stay away from Bluemoon. However, if most people were going mad at Mario, it would only serve to show how irrational this place can be. Blaming Mario for that defeat against Arsenal is completely bonkers.

I am still behind Pellegrini but I think the decision to let Barry go on loan was a wrong one. We could have surely afforded his wages for another year. Not saying Fernandinho shouldn't have been bought. But Barry should have been retained as well.

From reddit (courtesy macclesfield):
tSkGW6F.png

Sorry, we ain't going to do anything under this bloke. Never been one for knee-jerk decisions but we need to make a clean break ASAP in regards to him. You can just see in how easily we are beaten away from home that this guy is really going to struggle.Get Pochettino in from Southampton seriously.

Anthony_18 said:
Sorry, we ain't going to do anything under this bloke. Never been one for knee-jerk decisions but we need to make a clean break ASAP in regards to him. You can just see in how easily we are beaten away from home that this guy is really going to struggle.Get Pochettino in from Southampton seriously.

He deserves at least a year to prove himself.

Anthony_18 said:
You went wrong there with the not one for knee jerk reactions before calling for the biggest knee jerk reaction in prem history

Anthony_18 said:

I think Pochettino is doing a good job, but so did Laudrup last year and where is he now.

I still dont think we`ve been beaten by a team thats dominated us, so imo we should give more time to get things right hopefully Pelligrini will stop this over rotation that he`s been doing, for example, no need to change both fullback against Sunderland.

stupidly leaked goals have been our problem all season probably because we`re playing to high a defensive line.

FredTilson said:
I am still behind Pellegrini but I think the decision to let Barry go on loan was a wrong one. We could have surely afforded his wages for another year. Not saying Fernandinho shouldn't have been bought. But Barry should have been retained as well.

From reddit (courtesy macclesfield):
tSkGW6F.png

Loaning out Barry will not go done as one of our best decisions.

Although nothing like as bad as the decision taken by the "clueless manager" who loaned out Lukaku.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.