Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
gordondaviesmoustache said:
BobKowalski said:
The cabal is now a coven.
Wait until "the Cadre" emerges next season. Bob.

I predict the "outers turned inners" will form a splinter group when Pellegrini reveals himself as a Scientologist and they all go and live on an island off the West Coast of Scotland together.

You heard it here first.

It will be 'Lost' all over again. I'll be Jacob. Pellers is Locke. The false idol.

BobKowalski said:

I predict the "outers turned inners" will form a splinter group when Pellegrini reveals himself as a Scientologist and they all go and live on an island off the West Coast of Scotland together.

You heard it here first.

I'm loving the 'outers turned inners' attempting to claim the intellectual high ground, personally.
It's a bit like the inmates of Ashworth maximum security psychiatric unit campaigning for Gore Vidal to run the place.

taconinja said:
Didsbury Dave said:
taconinja said:
Really? Because your bullshit campaign didn't at the end of any season including the title-winning season. Why should anyone play by rules you set but by which you won't abide?

Haha, It was a joke in response to a joke you humourless clown.

Are you on your period?
No. I have the flu, and you're right. It saps me of any humor. The back and forth over a manager not even halfway through his first campaign in the league makes my eyes bleed. I love discussing his tactics and what he might potentially do. I don't love the endless bringing up of our ex-manager by either side, nor do I love the asinine calls for his firing without even a season.

Apologies.

Haven't seem a single mention of you-know-who all day, and there's been some decent football discussion.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
BobKowalski said:

You heard it here first.

I'm loving the 'outers turned inners' attempting to claim the intellectual high ground, personally.
It's a bit like the inmates of Ashworth maximum security psychiatric unit campaigning for Gore Vidal to run the place.
Gore Vidal was responsible for one of my favourite quotes:

It is not enough to succeed; others must fail

Which sums up a part of human nature very succinctly and is certainly relevant to the input of many on this thread - on both sides, much to my enduring amusement :-)

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
OB1 said:
Ray78 said:
Manuel Pellegrini isn't as daft as he appears or is perceived to be and he will put the League as top priority until the next round of the Champions League imo.

He will also be the intellectual superior of all but a few posters on Bluemoon.

And you base that on what, exactly?
Have you met the man?
Or most of the 50 odd thousand posters on this forum?
He has a degree in civil engineering, but that hardly makes him Stephen Hawking.
I don't think he's daft either.
But there are several posters on here with a couple of degrees, or masters degrees or doctorates.
I grant you he will undoubtedly be intellectually superior to most of the Transfer forum, but then so is my border collie, and I'm not sure there has ever been any real correlation between towering intellect and successful football managing anyway.
Ferguson is proof of that.

I checked everyone's Mensa membership first.

cleavers said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Haven't seem a single mention of you-know-who all day, and there's been some decent football discussion.
And it would be good if we can keep it that way.

This may well be the high water mark, cleavers. When the word 'cabal' comes out, and the other you-know-who joins the thread things usually head south.

Good whilst it lasted to be fair. I'm getting ready to bail out...

Didsbury Dave said:
cleavers said:
Didsbury Dave said:
And it would be good if we can keep it that way.

This may well be the high water mark, cleavers. When the word 'cabal' comes out, and the other you-know-who joins the thread things usually head south.

I thought you were doing well considering around 8 pages ago you weren't going to get drawn in? ;-)

Didsbury Dave said:

I find it sad that we all support the same football team, and that some need to tag others one way or another. After yesterday's brilliant result, which must have suprised even the most optimistic blue, you'd think we could have a bit of time where we just enjoyed being a blue ?

The debate has been good for most of today, but I probably expect too much.

cleavers said:
Didsbury Dave said:

I find it sad that we all support the same football team, and that some need to tag others one way or another. After yesterday's brilliant result, which must have suprised even the most optimistic blue, you'd think we could have a bit of time where we just enjoyed being a blue ?

The debate has been good for most of today, but I probably expect too much.
Honestly yesterday's result didn't surprise me. It wasn't what I expected, but I've come to feel that when playing at home, that kind of result is most decidedly in the cards.

Away from home, I'm learning not to be surprised if we lose to any club in the league. I'm hopeful that changes, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.