Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didsbury Dave said:
wayne71 said:
Thank god, someone with a bit of football knowledge and common sense.

Yeah. Real common sense.

I'll tell you what, if Pellegrini is sacked by Christmas I'll write "I am Didsbury Dave" on my back in big blue letters and run a full bollock naked streak onto the pitch in the ninth minute of the Liverpool match. I'll even throw in a "I was wrong" banner which I will plant in the centre circle.
I expect it'll be very cold that day DD. You might not do yourself very much....err.... justice.

OB1 said:
BlueAnorak said:
I happen to think that the way we played against Spurs by defending in depth and hitting the opposition on the break is the way forward away from home . Some though don't even recognise that we defended more deeply than in previous home games (which is rather bizarre to say the least).

To follow on from Billy's response. The little dig above also unwarranted; not because some of us can't take a dig (but we will come back) but because, if it is aimed at me, Billy and Dave (a reasonable assumption based on one on the same subject about us needing to go to the optician yesterday; which, ironically, I did) it is plain wrong. We saw what happened but we all thought it was not by design; whereas some people thought it was deliberate.

Fair enough. Apologies for the glasses quote BTW.

Didsbury Dave said:
wayne71 said:

Yeah. Real common sense.

I'll tell you what, if Pellegrini is sacked by Christmas I'll write "I am Didsbury Dave" on my back in big blue letters and run a full bollock naked streak onto the pitch in the ninth minute of the Liverpool match. I'll even throw in a "I was wrong" banner which I will plant in the centre circle.
not necessary Dave, just a tad more generosity of spirit now to those you believe to be in error will save you a lot of pain when the time comes to admit you were wrong. I'm surprised you didn't learn that last time.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Didsbury Dave said:
wayne71 said:

Yeah. Real common sense.

I expect it'll be very cold that day DD. You might not do yourself very much....err.... justice.

Well OK, Gordon, let's take this one step further.

I'll push a bone through my foreskin to give gravity a bit of help. And I'll swing the bone around as I wave to the crowd.

Didsbury Dave said:
wayne71 said:

Yeah. Real common sense.

How about 'Zabba is a fail' written on your back instead?

Didsbury Dave said:
wayne71 said:

Yeah. Real common sense.

Are you sure Dave that you don't want to consider an appropriately placed fig leaf?

Didsbury Dave said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Yeah. Real common sense.

Well OK, Gordon, let's take this one step further.

I'll push a bone through my foreskin to give gravity a bit of help. And I'll swing the bone around as I wave to the crowd.
I think I'll stick with your first suggestion.

George Hannah said:
Didsbury Dave said:
wayne71 said:

Yeah. Real common sense.

not necessary Dave, just a tad more generosity of spirit now to those you believe to be in error will save you a lot of pain when the time comes to admit you were wrong. I'm surprised you didn't learn that last time.

This is more my form of expression, George:

pa-photos_t_top-10-football-streakers-2807j.jpg

Didsbury Dave said:
George Hannah said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Yeah. Real common sense.

This is more my form of expression, George:

pa-photos_t_top-10-football-streakers-2807j.jpg

The ref seems to be enjoying the view and the attention of the player coming in from behind!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.