Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got us the 3 away points and he couldn't legislate the two individual errors in their goals.

greasedupdeafguy said:
I really rate him but just don't understand his subs at time, why take off Aguero instead of Dzeko and the less said about Garcia the better.

Because we simply cannot keep running our best lads into the ground,he has to utilise our squad.Unfortunately he doesn't have the luxury of quality when he makes subs so the fact he made so many hopefully will be a wake up call.

The idea that we wont make any signings in Jan worries me.

Davs 19 said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
I really rate him but just don't understand his subs at time, why take off Aguero instead of Dzeko and the less said about Garcia the better.

Exactly this. 3 points is 3 points though. Well done Pellers. Same again at Saints without the panic at the end please.

I reckon the changes came quickly and early tonight because we've still got a lot of football in the next 10 days. Late goals were disappointing but we absolutely bossed West Brom. Classy performance.

3 points is 3 points but if we ever get in a final and are 1-0 or only 1 goal in it are we going to hang on?

Had us firing on all cylinders from the first kick off, that lasted just half an hour though.

Pretty poor from then on.

Didn't get us firing in the second half. And made some strange substitutions.

He has us playing so openly - West Brom were pretty woeful today and had a dozen attempts, scoring two.

Hit and miss, still.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.