Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FantasyIreland said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
I really rate him but just don't understand his subs at time, why take off Aguero instead of Dzeko and the less said about Garcia the better.

Because we simply cannot keep running our best lads into the ground,he has to utilise our squad.Unfortunately he doesn't have the luxury of quality when he makes subs so the fact he made so many hopefully will be a wake up call.

The idea that we wont make any signings in Jan worries me.

I think the quantity was the issue could underatand Sguero and even Nasri but struggle with the others

Davs 19 said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
I really rate him but just don't understand his subs at time, why take off Aguero instead of Dzeko and the less said about Garcia the better.

Exactly this. 3 points is 3 points though. Well done Pellers. Same again at Saints without the panic at the end please.
It wasn't a panic at the end, though. They started getting Ito our box easily from around the 32miniue mark.

We were just a poor referee performance away from it being 2-2 (giving them their penalty, not giving us ours).

KippaxCitizen said:
Davs 19 said:
greasedupdeafguy said:

Exactly this. 3 points is 3 points though. Well done Pellers. Same again at Saints without the panic at the end please.
It wasn't a panic at the end, though. They started getting Ito our box easily from around the 32miniue mark.

We were just a poor referee performance away from it being 2-2 (giving them their penalty, not giving us ours).

If, buts and maybes mate. I stopped worrying and complaining about refs a long time ago. Sometimes you get shafted, others, you benefit The facts are we picked up 3 points away but turned a comfortable 3-0 into a 3-2 in the last few minutes.

3 points though so let's move on.

KippaxCitizen said:
Davs 19 said:
greasedupdeafguy said:

Bollocks

He subbed off our 3 best players to give a rest. We've got southampton, bayern and arsenal coming up. What are people complaining about?

Blankomania said:
He subbed off our 3 best players to give a rest. We've got southampton, bayern and arsenal coming up. What are people complaining about?

Just that! :)

Blankomania said:

It's habitual with some of them mate, they are not happy unless they are moaning, it never changes

KippaxCitizen said:
Davs 19 said:
greasedupdeafguy said:

Do you really think Pellegrini would have took Nasri and Yaya off if the game wasn't already won? People can say what they want but there was not a single moment in that match where we didn't look like winning.

Also it really is pathetic when people try and use us getting a legitimate penalty and West Brom not receiving one (due to their player diving) to make a point.

Sublime first 35 minutes. Joy to watch and believe me I take some pleasing as you well know!

I was actually struggling to think of anything to moan about but luckily normal service resumed and it has given me a few lines to write after all!

Slowly but surely we are looking the real deal going forward and if he can just tweak the defence a touch and tighten things in midfield when we are cruising then I think we will go very close at the end of the season.

It's now a three horse race for me.

Played some good football tonight
Bit scrappy at the end but the game was won with ease
I think Southampton will struggle to cope with us on Saturday
Looking really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.