Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NoahCity said:
Amazing to see some of the negativity on here, despite a quality win. Just keep the concentration up, and this could turn into that big run we have been waiting for.

Drama Queen Central as per usual

The cookie monster said:
blueinsa said:
The obvious pain that win has caused one or two so called blues on here is piss funny.

Mr Hannah is really felling it tonight bless him.
Can we not just celebrate a win without starting all this shit again.

Tell Mr Hannah that. Not me as it's him with the problem pmsl.

3 lovely jubbly points at a tough away and I'm well happy with the way it's going right now :-). That said, when someone tries to light fires like he has done tonight they need putting out quickly!

blueinsa said:
The obvious pain that win has caused one or two so called blues on here is piss funny.

Felling it? Has he missed the game because he's walking the Fells?
I'm sure he'll be happy enough when he finds out.

Blankomania said:
He subbed off our 3 best players to give a rest. We've got southampton, bayern and arsenal coming up. What are people complaining about?

I agree with you, he feels the need to rest these three, mainly (I think) for the Southampton game. I still don't think the Bayern game is too important for us, I can't see us scoring 3 in Munich. We have played a couple of decent teams in Swansea and West Brom but I think Southampton are slightly better than these two and will be difficult on their own ground. Then we have Arsenal the week after followed by the League Cup game with Leicester. So it's a busy month full of away games.

I don't take his comments too seriously about not dipping into the transfer market in January, he'll hardly say he needs a striker, CM and left back, where would that leave the likes of Dzeko, Garcia and Kolarov if they all thought they would be leaving in a months time. Dzeko looks a bit like he knows he's leaving, but we need to be able to rotate three strikers until the window opens in Jan.

I think it is glaringly obvious with each display that Pellegrini knows the above listed players are weak links but if he can't shift them he'll have to rely on them until the summer, so best not to upset them too much, he needs all the squad to stay on board and play at their best to win trophies.

Really impressed in large parts tonight as I have been in many matches so far this season, carry this into next weeks away then onto Arsenal we'll be laughing. Not happy at all with the conceded goals mind you. *Tin hat on* wouldn't have happened under Mancini, we were sloppy in defence tonight. Suppose the "Vindaloo" theory had legs.

The cookie monster said:
blueinsa said:

Can we not just celebrate a win without starting all this shit again.

No, unfortunately win, loss or draw one side feels the need to have a go at the other one. Until the next match and it all starts again.

Sad really.

Blankomania said:
He subbed off our 3 best players to give a rest. We've got southampton, bayern and arsenal coming up. What are people complaining about?

Agreed. If anything we were defensively leaky all game, but West Brom only bit us at the end.

My only criticism is that we still look shaky at the back. We need bodies in January.

Impressed for 80 mins then...
Oops.

Fully down to the players on the pitch taking the foot off the gas though. Especially the midfield

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.