Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Clueless manager

Pam said:
VOOMER said:
BlueTG said:
Last season is not this season.

Mancini could have sent us out there with last seasons set up, struggling to break some teams down and we could have only lost 1, but drawn 5 more. It's all if's and but's but a lot of our supporters wanted to see the back of Mancini, now it's not all rosy some want him back.

Bollocks and something you couldn't prove, I certainly know of 16 in the row I'm on and the one in front and behind who weren't happy he went, but are still chuffed to bits with where were heading so are fairly calm. That again isn't everyone in the stadium, but we have an owner to dream of so everything is tempered.

I only know one City fan that wanted him to go, and that was because she disliked him as a character. Everyone else was dumb founded to say the least of it.

Also, Mancini was personally entertaining in his own way. I always watched his press conferences. I never watch them now. This is no fun. I do wish Khaldun would do something.

I also don't watch any press conferences now they are boring as fcuk, regarding Mancini going there was only 1 person I new who didn't like him! Agree with Mancini going for different direction football wise but for me it was 1 season at least to early in our development to sack Mancini! That's irrelevant now he's gone and I don't agree to going back for previous managers, just hope we at least get top 3 then see what happens in the summer I presume Pellegrini will get another year though if by a miracle we get top 3...

DTKOAG said:
Draw a fucking line under Mancini
This is the point I was trying to come to, whilst responding to people's original post.

As for the Mancini inners/outers, after that cup final, at least on here (which I was more or less referring to, you're right I can't prove anything with the supporters in the stadium), it was fairly split. A lot calling for his head, a lot calling for him to get another season.

I still think Pellegrini has this la liga mentality where you can go to some away grounds and play with your hands behind your back and win. I thought he would have learnt after the Cardiff game this is not the case in this league, every game requires 100% particularly this season as most teams have strengthened considerably.

thirty-two pages and still none of our resident football experts have managed to name a suitable replacement.

DTKOAG said:

Absolutely. We have a new manager and I still think he'll be successful. If he isn't, we'll get a new manager and his name wont be Mancini.

Time for you lot to move on.

Oh and shame on the O.P. for calling our manger 'clueless' and 'useless'.

Mike N said:
DTKOAG said:

Absolutely. We have a new manager and I still think he'll be successful. If he isn't, we'll get a new manager and his name wont be Mancini.

Why shame on him, have you thought that he may be right & you might be wrong.

Mike N said:
DTKOAG said:

I defy anyone to say they are not underwhelmed so far.I can't believe we're going into away games expecting to lose. And it isn't against the law, by the way, for old managers to come back.... eventually. Oh, and since we're on the subject of managers, WTF are people saying Pep will leave Bayern for us in two years time.

badge said:
thirty-two pages and still none of our resident football experts have managed to name a suitable replacement.

Ita difficult to be honest but its depends what sort of guy you want for me Pochettino (risky but i do like the way Southampton set up) or Laudrup - both of these guys will get bigger offers and if West Brom continue as they are so will Clarke.

We dont always need to buy a ready made manager with a stupid fucking nickname

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.