Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
flb said:
Ray78 said:
TGR said:
As per my previous post please qualify your statement. We had the best defence for 3 years on the trot.
You might not like the fact that we did - but we did. I didn't mention trophies. However it is no coincidence that we had the best defence and won trophies - maybe it's that what upsets you?

I am not doubting at all I am saying our defence was far from perfect as we have found out in Europe and last season. What upsets me is that I am talking rubbish. There is no right or wrong answer and there is always two sides of the argument.

We've conceded 6 goals in 4 games in Europe mate, we ain't going to win it.

True but the same could of been said about Chelsea who changed their manager mid season.<br /><br />-- Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:05 pm --<br /><br />
waspish said:
Ray78 said:
waspish said:
So what happened in those three years of the best defensive exits in the premier?

3 trophies but a shit European record which is equally important.

Trophies or a better European record which one?

Both.

Ray78 said:
flb said:
Ray78 said:
I am not doubting at all I am saying our defence was far from perfect as we have found out in Europe and last season. What upsets me is that I am talking rubbish. There is no right or wrong answer and there is always two sides of the argument.

True but the same could of been said about Chelsea who changed their manager mid season.

Weve also conceded 1 goal in 3 games in Europe ... Liverpool conceded 3 in 1 game and still won it. Weve got a good enough team to not totally dismiss our chances.

berniethebusman said:
Ray78 said:
flb said:

True but the same could of been said about Chelsea who changed their manager mid season.

Weve also conceded 1 goal in 3 games in Europe ... Liverpool conceded 3 in 1 game and still won it. Weve got a good enough team to not totally dismiss our chances.
Got turned over at Sunderland, Cardiff and Villa, somehow i cant see us going away in europe and turning over any decent team.

berniethebusman said:
Ray78 said:
flb said:

Absolutely.

Ray78 said:
flb said:
Ray78 said:

-- Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:05 pm --

waspish said:
Ray78 said:
3 trophies but a shit European record which is equally important.

Both.

Off course we want both but we to early in our development to have both..

waspish said:
Ray78 said:
flb said:

-- Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:05 pm --

waspish said:

Both.

Off course we want both but we to early in our development to have both..

And our squad depth isn't as balanced as it seems.....

carlosthejackal said:
berniethebusman said:
Ray78 said:

Got turned over at Sunderland, Cardiff and Villa, somehow i cant see us going away in europe and turning over any decent team.

The negativity on here is mind boggling.....we have only played 11 games and qualified in Europe. Some disastrous results for sure but there is a long way to go.

carlosthejackal said:
berniethebusman said:
Ray78 said:

Liverpool finished 5th and lost a double figure amount of matches, Chelsea were 6th again with a double amount figure of loses. Once your through to the group stages its anybodys to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.