Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
cleavers said:
TGR said:
I never mentioned MP at all in my post.
No, I did, I said he'd "handled it well imho", but this is the Pellegrini thread, not the Hart thread ;o)

I admire the way Pellers sticks to his position with the Press, but if I was a journo I think I'd probably spit the dummy at some point. My guess is one of them will get really arsy with him one before the end of the season.

BlueSiam said:
cleavers said:
TGR said:
I never mentioned MP at all in my post.
No, I did, I said he'd "handled it well imho", but this is the Pellegrini thread, not the Hart thread ;o)

I admire the way Pellers sticks to his position with the Press, but if I was a journo I think I'd probably spit the dummy at some point. My guess is one of them will get really arsy with him one before the end of the season.

There was a distinct change of tone in the second half of the press conference. A couple of the questions about whether we'd get another centre back in January and why we have had so many injuries had a tinge of scorn about them. I don't think Pellegrini's answers had justified that, but the mood seemed to have shifted.

cibaman said:
BlueSiam said:
cleavers said:

There was a distinct change of tone in the second half of the press conference. A couple of the questions about whether we'd get another centre back in January and why we have had so many injuries had a tinge of scorn about them. I don't think Pellegrini's answers had justified that, but the mood seemed to have shifted.

And the journo's knives have been quitely sharpened, oiled and packed away for a time when we have a run of rocky results and out they will come.
Its already started: Its MP's fault that Joe Harts England place / career is under threat. The lack of English players in the team etc they are just sitting and waiting...

Don't even bother listening to his Friday interviews now.I find him dour and completely uninspiring.

Sorry just can't take to the bloke personally however hope the results away from home start to improve and we get moving up the table. Big performance required tomorrow for sure to keep the hacks from sharpening the knives even more. You can just sense one bad result and they will be like a dog with a bone.

The press conferences are really bland. That may be a problem for the press and they are trying to elicit a reaction so as to have some headline.

The feeling I get from watching the extracts is that he does not want to do them. He knows the questions are trying to cause mischief and must feel a bland factual answer is the best.

It is very hard to gain any insight from waht he says or his demeanour.

I used to enjoy watching these but now they are just dull. Anyway, no danger of a Platt mask.

Bluephoria said:
The press conferences are really bland. That may be a problem for the press and they are trying to elicit a reaction so as to have some headline.

The feeling I get from watching the extracts is that he does not want to do them. He knows the questions are trying to cause mischief and must feel a bland factual answer is the best.

It is very hard to gain any insight from waht he says or his demeanour.

I used to enjoy watching these but now they are just dull. Anyway, no danger of a Platt mask.

Is it contractual that he has to do them? If not then let Kiddo do them more often than not.
I agree its very clear MP does not want to be in that room with the journo's (and who can blame him?) and
as a means or a method of communicating information regarding the players / team / opposition etc they are a
complete waste of of everyone's time. If he is does not have to do them then I don't see the point of him turning
up every week just to sit there and give single word answers.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Don't even bother listening to his Friday interviews now.I find him dour and completely uninspiring.

"eeez very important"

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKPKKvu5QiI[/youtube]

Hopefully it cheers you up mate ;-)

Big performance required tomorrow for sure to keep the hacks from sharpening the knives even more. You can just sense one bad result and they will be like a dog with a bone.

Says the biggest hack of them all!

Is he wrong?

BillyShears said:
Big performance required tomorrow for sure to keep the hacks from sharpening the knives even more. You can just sense one bad result and they will be like a dog with a bone.

Says the biggest hack of them all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.