Discuss Pellegrini

hilts said:
blue underpants said:
mammutly said:
You lot! ?????

I responded to your comment, Billy. I'm in nobody's gang/lot. Never have been, never will be.

The team performance today was shambolic and only the individual talent of our players won the day. Obviously, I too am glad we got the points - we can agree on that.

If Pellegrini had a game plan today, it was either wrong and/or completely misunderstood. From my viewing of the game, it was both. We were lucky.
Pellegrini needs to meet with his owners/exec team and come up with some answers - quickly.

I am seriously not looking forward to playing the rags if we perform anything like we did today.
The rags will muller us, they are rubbing their hands, we are a shambles under ''the engineer''

I cannot see him picking the same formation for the derby no one is that daft

I really, really, really, really hope you are right.

mammutly said:
BillyShears said:
mammutly said:
I don't think you really find it that funny, Billy. I envisage more of a sucking lemons look.

You lot seem to spend a lot of time thinking about me. It's sweet. For the record I'm happy we won. Performance first half was very poor. Second half better. But most importantly we got the 3 points.

You lot! ?????

I responded to your comment, Billy. I'm in nobody's gang/lot. Never have been, never will be.

The team performance today was shambolic and only the individual talent of our players won the day. Obviously, I too am glad we got the points - we can agree on that.

If Pellegrini had a game plan today, it was either wrong and/or completely misunderstood. From my viewing of the game, it was both. We were lucky.
Pellegrini needs to meet with his owners/exec team and come up with some answers - quickly.

I am seriously not looking forward to playing the rags if we perform anything like we did today.

I'm pleased with how unhappy you are we won today. It means the trophies we win will taste a bit sweeter for you. Just relax and take it game by game. Crying for Roberto won't bring him back. Nothing will.

Alternatively don't listen to me. Whatever works for you.

hilts said:
blue underpants said:
mammutly said:
You lot! ?????

The rags will muller us, they are rubbing their hands, we are a shambles under ''the engineer''

Look on the brightside fella, if cardiff and hull had not turned up and we won all 3 games the boss wouldn't have learned anything before the derby and we certainly would have got turned over.

Ihope you are right mate, just lost a bit of faith in this fella, hes well meaning but has not got the iron will or cutting edge of Mancini, we have dropped a huge bollock

blue underpants said:
hilts said:
blue underpants said:

Look on the brightside fella, if cardiff and hull had not turned up and we won all 3 games the boss wouldn't have learned anything before the derby and we certainly would have got turned over.

Ihope you are right mate, just lost a bit of faith in this fella, hes well meaning but has not got the iron will or cutting edge of Mancini, we have dropped a huge bollock

It is too early to draw that conclusion really he has got a lot of admirers so must have something about him, i would have sold dzeko and nasri in the summer along with a few of the more obvious choices but transfers may well not be up to him, he may turn out to be a great manager

If the season goes down the shitter my anger would be more directed towards the players and the spanish guys but this may never happen fingers crossed

Even though we were poor today there are no doubts that Pellegrini will help us to progress this season.

hilts said:
blue underpants said:
hilts said:

It is too early to draw that conclusion really he has got a lot of admirers so must have something about him, i would have sold dzeko and nasri in the summer along with a few of the more obvious choices but transfers may well not be up to him, he may turn out to be a great manager

If the season goes down the shitter my anger would be more directed towards the players and the spanish guys but this may never happen fingers crossed
Iknow what you are saying, i will leave it now until after the Stoke game, 3 games in might be a bit too soon to judge him, but i am not confident at all

BillyShears said:
mammutly said:
BillyShears said:
You lot seem to spend a lot of time thinking about me. It's sweet. For the record I'm happy we won. Performance first half was very poor. Second half better. But most importantly we got the 3 points.

You lot! ?????

I'm pleased with how unhappy you are we won today. It means the trophies we win will taste a bit sweeter for you. Just relax and take it game by game. Crying for Roberto won't bring him back. Nothing will.

Alternatively don't listen to me. Whatever works for you.

Lay off the drugs, Billy.

blue underpants said:
Iknow what you are saying, i will leave it now until after the Stoke game, 3 games in might be a bit too soon to judge him, but i am not confident at all

Thats really good of you,patience is a gift.....

as is intelligence.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.