Discuss Pellegrini

mammutly said:
BillyShears said:
mammutly said:
You lot! ?????

I responded to your comment, Billy. I'm in nobody's gang/lot. Never have been, never will be.

The team performance today was shambolic and only the individual talent of our players won the day. Obviously, I too am glad we got the points - we can agree on that.

If Pellegrini had a game plan today, it was either wrong and/or completely misunderstood. From my viewing of the game, it was both. We were lucky.
Pellegrini needs to meet with his owners/exec team and come up with some answers - quickly.

I am seriously not looking forward to playing the rags if we perform anything like we did today.

I'm pleased with how unhappy you are we won today. It means the trophies we win will taste a bit sweeter for you. Just relax and take it game by game. Crying for Roberto won't bring him back. Nothing will.

Alternatively don't listen to me. Whatever works for you.

Lay off the drugs, Billy.

Hughes,Ireland and english teams in europe you certainly can't knock his knowledge of the game

mammutly said:
BillyShears said:
mammutly said:
You lot! ?????

I responded to your comment, Billy. I'm in nobody's gang/lot. Never have been, never will be.

The team performance today was shambolic and only the individual talent of our players won the day. Obviously, I too am glad we got the points - we can agree on that.

If Pellegrini had a game plan today, it was either wrong and/or completely misunderstood. From my viewing of the game, it was both. We were lucky.
Pellegrini needs to meet with his owners/exec team and come up with some answers - quickly.

I am seriously not looking forward to playing the rags if we perform anything like we did today.

I'm pleased with how unhappy you are we won today. It means the trophies we win will taste a bit sweeter for you. Just relax and take it game by game. Crying for Roberto won't bring him back. Nothing will.

Alternatively don't listen to me. Whatever works for you.

Lay off the drugs, Billy.
I think it's more stupidity than drugs, don't think he's the sharpest Tool in the box, but you could be right.

FantasyIreland said:
blue underpants said:
Iknow what you are saying, i will leave it now until after the Stoke game, 3 games in might be a bit too soon to judge him, but i am not confident at all

Thats really good of you,patience is a gift.....

as is intelligence.......
As is about 15 pints

FantasyIreland said:
Pablo1 said:
Ray78 said:
Even though we were poor today there are no doubts that Pellegrini will help us to progress this season.

Progress as in win the league?

As in at least challenging for it i'd guess.
That's fair enough, we certainly don't want to be in the position we were last year where it was all over bar the shouting come March.

TGR said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
It is a source of not inconsiderable bewilderment to me that people are making summary judgments on Pellegrini after three fucking games.

It is an utterly absurd thing to do.

GDM I don't think a lot of the fans are making 'summary judgements' on the new manager its just that after the last 2 games we have played a very lot of people are very worried - with some justification I might add.

I dread to think if we had got the first half dozen games the Rags have got this season. Without any exaggeration if we had we could have well been out of contention for the title after them with the way we are playing.

I think its also fair to say that we, the fans expected a bit more after some of the things we had been told about how our playing style was going to change, we was going to have much more width, be far more atractive etc etc. We know this takes time but after 3 games there does not appear to be one jot of difference. If anything its the opposite.

The natives are restless...

Good post. No one is calling for the man's head (barring the odd possible loony) but it's natural that people are going to be concerned after the last two games and it's clear there is serious work to be done on getting the tactics and team selection right. Perhaps we've all been a bit naive in expecting Pellegrini to hit the ground running but it's hard not to feel defalted after the optimism of pre-season.

The fact it's still early days is a good thing though, as hopefully this is just an adjustment period that won't prove to be overly significant come the end of the season.<br /><br />-- Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:18 pm --<br /><br />
Ray78 said:
Even though we were poor today there are no doubts that Pellegrini will help us to progress this season.

What have you seen so far to leave you with no doubts? Not having a go, just interested

Jovetic will add some welcome class in the next game and Dzeko will finally be benched in favour of the beast! Our season will start now... but we need Vincent to get into the groove fully!

Berkovic_blue said:
TGR said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
It is a source of not inconsiderable bewilderment to me that people are making summary judgments on Pellegrini after three fucking games.

It is an utterly absurd thing to do.

GDM I don't think a lot of the fans are making 'summary judgements' on the new manager its just that after the last 2 games we have played a very lot of people are very worried - with some justification I might add.

I dread to think if we had got the first half dozen games the Rags have got this season. Without any exaggeration if we had we could have well been out of contention for the title after them with the way we are playing.

I think its also fair to say that we, the fans expected a bit more after some of the things we had been told about how our playing style was going to change, we was going to have much more width, be far more atractive etc etc. We know this takes time but after 3 games there does not appear to be one jot of difference. If anything its the opposite.

The natives are restless...

Good post. No one is calling for the man's head (barring the odd possible loony) but it's natural that people are going to be concerned after the last two games and it's clear there is serious work to be done on getting the tactics and team selection right. Perhaps we've all been a bit naive in expecting Pellegrini to hit the ground running but it's hard not to feel defalted after the optimism of pre-season.

The fact it's still early days is a good thing though, as hopefully this is just an adjustment period that won't prove to be overly significant come the end of the season.

-- Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:18 pm --

Ray78 said:

What have you seen so far to leave you with no doubts? Not having a go, just interested

The apart from last week we have the ability to play badly but we still pick up the 3 points something what the Rags are notorious for.

mammutly said:
BillyShears said:
mammutly said:
I don't think you really find it that funny, Billy. I envisage more of a sucking lemons look.

You lot seem to spend a lot of time thinking about me. It's sweet. For the record I'm happy we won. Performance first half was very poor. Second half better. But most importantly we got the 3 points.

You lot! ?????

We have to play Stoke first at the Britannia.
I am really not looking forward to that game if we play as well as we have in the last two games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.